Pray for CAF member is in great pain 2nd thread

Lord I ask You to bless my very special friend Natalie who does so much for others.Please grant her surgery which has been re-scheduled for November 14th will be safe and successful and she will make a speedy recovery.Please guide the surgeon and medical professionals to have the skills and care necessary to treat her according to Your will.Please Lord I especially thankyou for the good outcome of tests recently done.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Waiting and praying with you my friend, that your surgery will be successful and safe. We rest in the God of all hope and healing that His presence is so strong that you feel it every step of the way. I pray the Blessed Mother, and all the angels and saints are in the room with you that day~

Lord Jesus Christ, Please hear our prayers for our dear friend and sister Natalie,who is such a blessing to so many…
I pray you will show great mercy to Natalie as she awaits surgery. I pray the surgery will be completely successful, her recovery smooth, and her body restored and free of pain. O God You are the only source of health and healing, the Spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe, Please grant to our sister Natalie a complete consciousness of Your indwelling and surrounding presence to comfort her. I pray you grant her health and strength and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Lord, Jesus You are the Divine Physician, place Your healing hand on Natalie and be with her surgeons as she undergoes surgery. Guide their hands and be with her as she recovers. Bless her and all who care for her and grant her a speedy and complete recovery.We ask this in Your name Jesus Christ, Son of God Who is the Light and Life of the world:signofcross:

**Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.**

Praying for Natalie.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen. ***

Praying hard for Natalie.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord I ask You to bless my very special friend Natalie who does so much for others.Please grant her surgery which has been re-scheduled for November 14th will be safe and successful and she will make a speedy recovery.Please guide the surgeon and medical professionals to have the skills and care necessary to treat her according to Your will.Please Lord I especially thankyou for the good outcome of tests recently done.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord, our beloved friend Natalie needs surgery, please come to her assistance and heal her in accordance with your holy and perfect will. Grant her strength and deep peace, and help her to carry this cross courageosuly, patiently and lovingly. May she be abandoned to your merciful love full of confidence in your merciful love. May she have a very speedy recovery, if this would please you. May she have caring and loving people to help her after her surgery, and know how dearly she is loved. May she offer up her pain co-redemptively and gain great merit. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Waiting and praying with you my friend, that your surgery will be successful and safe. We rest in the God of all hope and healing that His presence is so strong that you feel it every step of the way. I pray the Blessed Mother, and all the angels and saints are in the room with you that day~

Lord Jesus Christ, Please hear our prayers for our dear friend and sister Natalie,who is such a blessing to so many…
I pray you will show great mercy to Natalie as she awaits surgery. I pray the surgery will be completely successful, her recovery smooth, and her body restored and free of pain. O God You are the only source of health and healing, the Spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe, Please grant to our sister Natalie a complete consciousness of Your indwelling and surrounding presence to comfort her. I pray you grant her health and strength and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Dearest Teresa and all my other dear and loving friends , I thank you all most sincerely and gratefully for your kind and caring thoughts and prayers . They give me great comfort and entire trust in Our Heavenly Father . I hope to be back with you all again soon. God bless you all . Natalie xxx

:highprayer::signofcross:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour our death.

Amen.

Lord, hear our prayers

Praying for you, dear Natalie…
Waiting and praying with you, that your surgery will be successful and safe. We rest in the God of all hope and healing that His presence is so strong that you feel it every step of the way. I pray the Blessed Mother, and all the angels and saints are in the room with you that day~

I pray you will show great mercy to Natalie as she has this surgery. I pray the surgery will be completely successful, her recovery smooth, and her body restored and free of pain. O God You are the only source of health and healing, the Spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe, Please grant to our sister Natalie a complete consciousness of Your indwelling and surrounding presence to comfort her. I pray you grant her health and strength and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Thinking of and praying for you too throughout the day today, Natalie.
May God bless you and bring you successfully through your surgery today.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I am thinking of you Natalie.I pray you have had your surgery and are recovering now in bed.I contiunue to pray you will make a swift and full recovery.May God bless you always xx

Lord I ask You to bless my very special friend Natalie who does so much for others.Please grant her surgery which has been re-scheduled for TODAY will be safe and successful and she will make a speedy recovery.Please guide the surgeon and medical professionals to have the skills and care necessary to treat her according to Your will.Please Lord I especially thankyou for the good outcome of tests recently done.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.