Pray for Cahal Cardinal Daly of Ireland

Please pray for Ireland’s oldest living cardinal, His Eminence Cahal Cardinal Daly. He is 92 years old - the fifth oldest cardinal in the College of Cardinals, I believe - and was admitted to Belfast City Hospital on Sunday evening, where he remains seriously ill in the coronary care unit. His Eminence Sean Cardinal Brady, current Primate of all-Ireland & Archbishop of Armagh, has asked for prayers for Cardinal Daly in his hour of need.

rte.ie/news/2009/1229/dalyc.html

cinews.ie/article.php?artid=6743

Eternal Father I praise and thank You for the life of Your faithful priest ad cardinal.
Let Your mercy be on him as he places his trust is You. Grant that all that You wish will be fulfilled in him, and all that You desire by his life be completed. Father, I ask You in Jesus’ name

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

[quote="Trishie, post:2, topic:181299"]
Eternal Father I praise and thank You for the life of Your faithful priest ad cardinal.
Let Your mercy be on him as he places his trust is You. Grant that all that You wish will be fulfilled in him, and all that You desire by his life be completed. Father, I ask You in Jesus' name

[/quote]

Amen!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Praying for Cardinal Daly …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

His Eminence, Cahal Cardinal Daly, died this evening, having been cared for in the coronary care unit of Belfast City Hospital for the past four days.

rte.ie/news/2009/1231/dalyc.html

May he rest in peace. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.