Pray for Catholic Church in PA

Please pray for St. Joseph’s Roman Catholic Faith Community in Coupon, PA. Their 100-year old building burned down this past Sunday and was a total loss. Please pray for the injured firefighters. Please pray for the county’s 911 system’s repair.

Thank you ahead of time for your thoughts, concerns, and petitions to our Lord.

they have my prayers

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]***+JMJTJ+***

Oh my; what a terrible tragedy :frowning:

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Praying for intentions.

These intentions are in my prayers.
God bless you

Thank you for your mentions before God.
Please add St. Raphael’s of Madison, WI. Their cathedral
burned a couple of years ago, and now, finally have completed
most of the demolition. They will build again, but the progress
for planning is slow.
Also: Please add Our Lady of the Lake on Ruth Street in Green Lake, WI. Their church burned down many, many years ago. They have rebuilt, but are adding improvements to their history garden
where the first, old church’s bell and steeple are kept.

Thank you for your thoughts on these buildings which serve these communities of warm Roman Catholic congregants.

Praying for all of your intentions…

Dear Lord heal the firefighters that were involved with the fire at St. Joseph’s Roman Catholic Faith Community in Coupon , PA. AND Lord BLESS THE PARISH with a new church building that you shall provide . lORD LET EVERYONE BE SAFE AND HEALED THAT WRE INVILVED IN THE FIRE . THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS, in the name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN. , your brother in Christ, John

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal and Protect Ur Children .

Praying!

Thank you (from them,) I’m sure.

Prayers promised.

Will keep all in my morning rosary.
Kathy

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.