Pray for Catholic Family who Lost 12 year Old Daughter

Last week Sunday, a family living near us brought their 12 year old daughter in to the hospital because she had been sick over Saturday night and into Sunday morning. About 1 hour later, the daughter passed away. It’s a complicated issue and I only know that the death was due to a genetic deformation in her intestine–something nobody was aware of until now.

The little girl leaves behind 4 younger brothers and a mom and dad who are all heartbroken. Please pray for peace and the comfort that only God can bring in the midst of something like this.

That’s horrible and a nightmare for the family.

When my nephew died in a car crash it took years before his parents recovered from their grief.

Eternal rest grant unto her Oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her, and may she rest in pace. Amen.

Sending up prayers. Sorry to hear such sad news!

God Bless

Joining you in prayer …

:gopray:

Lord, have mercy!

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Lord, please comfort this family in mourning. Please grant them your peace, love and strength. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Lord, hear our prayers

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Praying for her family.

Bleeding Christ, have mercy. + :frowning:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.