Pray for Cecilia

my wife who has just found out she has some large gall stones that need to be operated on. It looks like it may be a major operation instead of the small cuts that we were hoping for. Please pray for her, she is very scared. She goes in to see the doctor on the 14th to schedule the operation.

Thanks,

Rocket

Praying that Cecilia has a sucessful operation and that the Lord Jesus eases her fear.

Praying for Cecilia and the rest of her family.

Oh Lord, please give your Spirit of Peace to Cecelia and calm her fears of this operation. Guide the hands of the surgeon and other medical staff. Keep Cecelia safe, and restore her to full health. In Jesus name we pray.

Prayers promised

Praying for Cecilia…

Praying for Cecilia and will especially remember her on the 14th.

Jesus please help Cecilia to feel peace of mind as she has several days before surgery. Jesus, please ensure that surgery goes smoothly and well, and that her post-operative pain is muted. Please help her to recover quickly, and comfort her with knowing that this time will pass, and the pain of the gall stones and subsequent discomfort will be soon forgotten and she will be well and comfortable again.

My cousin Jim is an atheist. His wife is dying of cancer any time now. Please remember Jim and Doreen in your prayers. Thank you

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

God bless you for your prayers!

Rocket

Merciful Jesus, during Your life on earth You showed great concern for the sick and the infirm. Have compassion now on Cecilia who has gall stones. Grant her a healing of mind and body and restore her strength and spirit.

Comfort her with the knowledge that I am praying for her and her family, and give them peace with a sense of Your presence. May they know that in a special way they are united with You, their suffering Christ. May they contribute to the welfare of the Whole People of God by associating themselves freely with Your passion and death for the salvation of the world. Bless, too, those who take care of the sick. In their own time of need, bestow on them a hundredfold the blessings they have given to others. Amen

Praying earnestly…

Praying for Cecilia… may the Lord ease her from being frightened too.

Thank you all. We go in on Wednesday to visit with the doctor and schedule the operation.

Rocket

The operation has been scheduled? It will be keyhole surgery? I hope that the doctor has been able to reassure her?

Cecilia is still in my prayers.

Praying that all is well!!!

Thanks for your concern and prayers Trishie. She goes in to see the doctor next Friday for more tests. After the tests they will schedule the operation. We’re hoping for keyhole surgery but that hasn’t been determined as yet. She really was pleased with the doctor and found him reassuring. He’s reputed to be the best in the Pittsburgh area which has great medical facilities.

I will update as more info becomes available.

Rocket

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for Cecilia

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.