Pray for Cristiano and his vaccination problem be resolved

MY NEPHEW CRISTIANO is now about 2 months old and is mandated to be given the mmr vaccination for measles , mumps and rubella. This MMR vaccine has been linked to autism by some WORLDWIDE studies .Pray for my nephew that he will be able to get FROM A DOCTOR get 3 separate vaccinations for each type - measles , mumps and rubella and not this MMR type that has had some SIDE EFFECT problems . LORD LET MY NEPHEW BE HEALTHY AND WELL AFTER HE RECEIVES THESE VACCINATIONS .THANKS LORD, in the name of Jesus, amen . Everyone please pray , thanks, John

Praying for your intentions for Cristiano.

[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]******[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]

[FONT=Georgia]Your intentions will be in my prayers.****

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Jesus please protect Cristiano from all harm of any kind and help him and all members of John’s family to flourish in body and spirit

Praying for Cristiano…

Dear LORD I Pray that his pediatrician doctor will be able to give CRISTIANO this other type of vaccination in 3 different shots for preventing and against each disease mumps, measles and rubella . Lord guide the doctor to do this and Lord protect and embrace my nephew. Lord let thy will be done in this situation . Thanks to you my Lord, in the name of Jesus, amen . I thank each of you Gail, Trishie, Simon for your prayers and keep Cristiano in your prayers ., John

I am very happy that we are all praying for Cristiano . He was scheduled to get the original problematic vaccine mmr next week . Dear LORD I Pray that his pediatrician doctor will be able to give CRISTIANO this other type of vaccination in 3 different shots for preventing and against each disease mumps, measles and rubella . Lord guide the doctor to do this and Lord protect and embrace my nephew. Lord let thy will be done in this situation . Thanks to you my Lord, in the name of Jesus, amen . I thank each of you Sarah , Gail, Trishie, Simon for your prayers and keep Cristiano in your prayers ., John

John,

I will keep Cristiano in my prayers and rosaries.

Blessings,

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.