Pray for Cristiano ! My nephew has fluid build up on right side of head. So it is suspected he has a hematoma

WE NEED URGENT PRAYERS FOR MY ALMOST 6 MO. OLD NEPHEW. He fell the other day and hit his head. he was rushed by ambulance . he had a huge bump. Cristiano was released from the hospital , they due to his age felt it was best and not needed , so they did not to do mri or cat scans. So they did xrays and other tests and monitired my lirrle nephew. He was released. Today he has fluid build up on right side of head. So it is suspected he has a hematoma.He is restless and has stomach pain . My brother and wife Marcie took him to the doctor for answers . my NEPHEW IS A WONDERFUL LITTLE BABY, PLEASE PRAY FOR HIS HEALING . Thanks in advance to all for praying, John

John I’m still praying for little Cristiano. Your brother and his wife, you, and all the family, are surely dreadfully worried.
Jesus please give healing to this little baby, and help him to recover healthily from this injury. Please help the poor innocent little guy. Thank You, Jesus

We will pray for this little baby in our daily prayers, and join in praying the prayer above for him.

God bless all!!!

Jesus heal this little child of all afflictions, physical and spiritual. Comfort his parents and family and all those who suffer from such a cross. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

J+M+J

Lord Jesus, again I pray tonight for Cristiano. He is only a helpless little boy of six months and relies on others to care for him. Please do not allow him to be seriously injured by his fall. May You be his Physician, and the Virgin Mary his nurse; direct the medical staff attending to Cristiano according to Your will, and have them act as Your servants in treating and healing him. I ask that, through the intercession of Mary, my prayer, and the prayers of others for this precious child of Yours, might be heard and answered. Amen.

Praying for Cristiano…

Dear Blessed Mother intercede on behalf of little Cristiano. Heal him, protect him and comfort his parents during this difficult time, We ask all these prayers through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying for this situation.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

*August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

I thank everyone praying for Cristiano and it is urgent that you all keep him in your prayers during this time. He was brought to see a doctor the other night . I have no results yet. He was tested at the hospital as soon as he fell . This hematoma developed from this 2 days later. KEEP PRAYING - thanks, John

I NEED YOU ALL TO KEEP ON PRAYING. MY NEPHEW NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS. THANKS, I hope you have a good day, John

Jesus please help this little boy, Cristiano. Please ensure that the swelling subsides without causing further injury. Please reassure the family as they anxiously await news.

God bless you, John. I’m sorry you are all going this this, and that your little nephew is suffering. Jesus, please heal him. Thank You, Jesus

Thanks to each one of you for your prayers. Please keep Cristiano in your prayers. Trishie I greatly appreciate your continuos praying. / John

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.