Pray for direction

My ex came home tonight and wanted to eat dinner with me and watch some tv shows. This isn’t something they’ve done in over a week since breaking off our 13 year relationship. Please pray God show’s me the correct path to take with this since I’m confused and not sure if this is a good sign or just false hope.

Thank you

John, I ask God to guide you and your ex.
Lord, I don’t know what issues were instrumental in causing the breakup and if they need addressing…if that is possible please help this couple to heal and grow from these issues.
Lord, please help the clarification of whether John’s ex -partner mught just be feeling the effects of breaking up a long-term relationship or might have decided that life without John isn’t her wish.
Lord, please help John, and his ex, both to handle things for what You see is the best outcome. Thank You, Lord

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Merciful and Loving God,

Please send your Holy Spirit to John to guide him with discernment and wisdom in this situation. We commend John’s struggle to your loving hands.

Amen

Praying very hard for your intention!

Prayer to Saint Joseph

O Blessed Saint Joseph
Faithful Guardian and protector of virgins
To whom God entrusted Jesus and Mary
I implore you by the love which you did bear Jesus and Mary
To protect this dear young person
From every defilement of soul and body
That they may always serve Jesus and Mary
With holiness and purity of love

Amen
:crossrc:

It’s good to pray for direction, especially when unclear about situations that come up that we don’t understand.

Will keep your intention in my prayers…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.