Pray for Don M

an acquaintance of mine who passed away recently. May he rest in peace.

Thanks

**[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Don and his family will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

Praying for Don and his family.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for their sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. Amen

Heavenly Father, grant his family peace and understanding.

Blessed Virgin Mary, comfort them.

Lord those who die still live in your presence and your saints rejoice in complete happiness. Listen to our prayers for your son who has passed from the light of this world, and bring him to the joy of eternal radiance. We ask this for this brother for ever and ever. Amen

Many thanks for your prayers!

Rocket

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.