Pray for Donna

My wife’s friend Donna has been having a lot of health problems lately and is depressed over it. Please pray for her.

Thanks.

Will add Donna to my prayers.

praying

praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for Donna…

I have said a prayer for Donna.

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Donna will be in my prayers!

Blessings,

Many thanks for your prayers!

Rocket

Jesus please bless Donna with happiness, health, and peace

Praying For Donna
Grandma Glor

Father, Your only Son took upon Himself the sufferings and weakness of the whole human race; through His passion and cross He taught us how good can be brought out of suffering. Look upon Donna, who is ill. In the midst of her illness and pain may she be united with Christ, Who heals both the body and soul; may she know the consolation promised to those who suffer and be fully restored to health. Through Christ our Lord. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.