pray for ease of fear

Please pray for me as news and infection of the H1N1 virus spreads thru my state and, recently, our county. I am literally petrified of getting ill. I work in a hospital and I’m terrified every time I leave the office that I will encounter someone in a waiting area or the ladies room getting sick.

Also freaked out about being ill while I’m pregnant or keeping up my two little ones and DH if they fall ill. Scared of even going to the supermarket!

Also in consideration is our finances. DH is frequently ill (not a week goes by that he doesn’t miss some work) and his wages are about to be drastically cut. I’m afraid to miss work too much either b/c my sitter is ill, or I’m ill or the kids and not having enough PTO to cover my maternity leave or otherwise being able to cover the bills while I’m off.

Please, dear God, ease my anxieties and increase my trust in you. Bless and protect us all in these uncertain times. You know our needs, help us to be faithful to Your Will.

Praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Keeping you in my prayers…

Have you ever prayed Divine Mercy chaplet? It helps me to place my trust in him!

" O blood and water which gushed forth from the heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us.“
Jesus I trust in you!”

Praying my heart out for you and your family.

Praying for you and all health workers who have the same fear…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.