Pray for George and Albert

I have been taking holy communion to George every week for a year now. When I visited him today he was in very poor condition. I fear he won’t last much longer. Please pray for him.

I took Albert holy communion today for the first time and he is not in very good condition either. Please pray for him also.

Thanks,

Rocket

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]***+JMJTJ+***

George and Albert will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Praying for George and Albert…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

May God grant to George and Albert His courage, strength and mercy and send His angels to comfort them. You are good to attend to them and do His works in the form of His human hands, and I have no doubt that this interest is sorely welcomed.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Many thanks for your prayers!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son.

I ask Jesus to bless George and Albert, and you too.

Praying for all those are not able to make it to Mass to receive Communion, but especially George and Albert. Asking for special grace for the Extraordinary Ministers who provide so much for them.

I am praying for these two men (and also for you Rocket).

Many thanks to all of you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.