Pray For God To Raise Up Ones "In the desert" For Leadership: As Joseph, Moses, David; and to raise up prayer warriors for our nation

Let us pray for those in whom God has placed a zeal and abilities – to raise up ones called by God to stand up for Him in positions of leadership – from the local to higher levels of office – for the sake of upholding God’s ways in decisions, for their prayers for our land, and for their advise and influence on others.

May God raise up those who have passed through hard times and been pruned, now with time for His purpose of prayer. God has prepared some through many years of not understanding the potter’s wheel for such a time as this.

Think of ones in Scripture - Moses, Joseph, David… they were prepared to be leaders, others to be prayer warriors. Thank God for such with a first love for God and heart for HIS interests FOREMOST!.

:amen:

Amen. Father, in Jesus’ name, please grant Pilgrim Elaine’s earnest prayer.

Praying!

Praying with Bible verses from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Noon reading (Sext) Romans 8:26 ©
The Spirit comes to help us in our weakness. For when we cannot choose words in order to pray properly, the Spirit himself expresses our plea in a way that could never be put into words.

Short reading Ezekiel 36:25-27 ©
I shall pour clean water over you and you will be cleansed; I shall cleanse you of all your defilement and all your idols. I shall give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you; I shall remove the heart of stone from your bodies and give you a heart of flesh instead. I shall put my spirit in you, and make you keep my laws and sincerely respect my observances.

Amen!

Heavenly Father, please give our countires the leaders who Your desire. Let Your will be done in our world. We ask You, in the name of Jesus

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.