Pray for healing for divorcees

Please pray with me and for me, for everyone suffering with pain and heartache while going through the divorce process and while struggling with recovery. Its a terrible burden to bear. Only Gods love and healing power can help us cope.

Please also pray for those who cannot pray now due to too much hurt and pain. Pray that God may soften their hearts and let Him in too heal them.

Finally pray with me for those ex-spouses who are totally lost in the wilderness after their marriage has ended, let them come back to God and hear His calling to them. They are also His children

I really am so sorry about what you’re going through. I know that you are waking up to this everyday and finding it unbearable in waves.
I ask Jesus to take you into His heart where no words are necessary. I’ll keep you in my prayers and daily Masses as long as it takes.
My love and prayers, Trishie

Joining in prayer

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers are promised…I went throught his too. I felt all the normal stages…denial, anger…and last of all why did God do this to me? I was married 23 yrs and then dumped for someone prettier and younger. What a hard battle that was in my soul…But God had a plan for me and in His time (not mine)…I remarried a wonderful Catholic man. Divorce is a very hard thing to endure. It is a loss and to me felt like a death and failure on my part. May God surround each divorcee with His love and comfort them. May God heal those who are drifting away and bring them back to Him…Amen

Praying very hard for your peace of mind and happiness!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Praying for healing in every way needed:

Praying the Hail Mary:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying with and for you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Praying for all divorcees in their struggles…continuedd prayers promised…especially for C…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.