Pray for house to sell

Please ask St. Joseph (and any other appropriate saints) to pray for our house to sell. We close on the new one Oct. 20th and have a little over a month for a current one to sell, it’s been on the market for about three weeks. I live in a smallish city in the Midwest, so it should be a little easier than many of the high problem areas, but we’re still very worried. Thanks!!

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Prayers To St. Joseph
Grandma Glor

Will pray to St Joseph for your home to sell quickly and for fair price…

Praying!

Holy Spirit please bring this house to the notice of a suitable buyer, and bring the house quickly to successful sale.
St Joseph, practical and kind, please intercede for this intention.

Thank you!

Still praying Bookgirl, we were in a similar situation this summer. All went well, thanks be to God… Will keep you in my prayers…

Praying very hard for your house to sell.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Prayers promised

Still praying for your house to sell.

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Children.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.