Pray for Human Anger

Hi All,

There's alot of hatred and anger going on in this world right now spanning every issue. There is a lot of bile filled vitriol being spewed all round.

The Sex-Abuse scandals, the Pro-life vs Pro-choice debate, the hatred for the Church, hatred of Islam, religious extremism, hatred for the west, racial and gender extremism, hatred for foreigners, despising human life and dignity, general antagonism even in some forums on CAF etc...

Please help pray that we God will not allow us to forget his message of love and mercy; but channel whatever comes out of this to correspond with His will. Please also pray that all of us will have the strength and courage to live the message of love and faith in-spite of all the anger around us.

Regards
Zach Isaiah

Praying for peace for this peaceless world ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, when we are faced with an injustice please help us to be meek, humble and assertive, not sinfully aggressive in any way. Should we ever be angry over an injustice, I pray it will be without sin. Help us to change the world by our love, respect and compassion toward all the people we know, most especially toward those who are our worse enemies. May we not have false compassion when around those who are leading sinful lives or turn our heads and look the other way out of human respect, but be motivated by strong fraternal love and truth in all our actions. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

I think, actually that the words of my young grandson in the footnote of my prayer from my journal, when I was visiting the United States at a time when, during my stay, an event ot hatred occurred that gave rise to much hatred. Let us, Lord, have hearts like that of my young grandson, who was very aware of the horror he had witnessed before going to school that day, yet thought and spoke as a true child of the Father

Loving God, Creator of all beings on this planet, listen to my prayer for my sisters and brothers of this world as terrorism, materialism, corruption and sorrow surround us and as the growing power of anti-Christian morality and legislation assails us. Please send armies of Angels to attain victory for goodness and peace, to assist the innocent and the suffering, to suffrage, along with the Saints of Heaven, for the salvation of all humankind.

God, while acknowledging the horrors and sins of our time, we thank You for all valuable achievements and humanitarian efforts in medicine, research, law, and social services, despite misuse of aspects of these benefits. Please preserve the good, whilst purging what is contrary to love and justice. Thank You for the love, generosity and heroism that glow forth from even from the most awful circumstances of our unsettled era.[/FONT][1][FONT=Verdana]In these manifestations of goodness, You continue to reveal the presence of Your Holy Spirit who has remained with us in the goodness of all that is good.

Even in a period as astonishingly gifted and sinful as this, You build our salvation around our scars and limitations as well as around our blessings and giftedness, as Saint Paul teaches. Although flawed, we are called to be persons of faith with active and prayerful commitment to others in their needs.

We ask pardon and healing for our unlove or unforgiveness towards God, towards others, and to ourselves. Forgive our failures to succour others and pardon us where our poverty of faith and effort prevents the flow of blessings to others. Absolve and overcome sin or fallacy that retards the human and spiritual progress of anyone in our families and communities. Grant joy, peace and grace to everyone You desire to bless through us as You support our struggle to face each day with courage and devotion.

Give us optimism, empathy, prudence and generosity towards others. Confirm our faith that each person is Your loved child who is travelling by a personal path known to You. Unite us in heaven in beatific vision and love with all family and all known or unknown individuals whom You wish to serve through us.

Thank You, Spirit of God, who despite our foolishness and sins, remains with us through the centuries. Despite division and error, You continue to inspire and guide the Body of Christ. Lead humankind into awareness of ourselves as Your redeemed children and into universal acceptance of Jesus as our God. Restore humankind to its first image, recreating our world in wholeness and harmony. Out of present misery, please make a wonderful new creation of charity, wisdom, justice and peace. Universally establish Your Kingdom amongst us in this third millennium.

Look mercifully upon this troubled world, our God. Accept its enormous legacy of pain and loss, united with the exile, suffering and sacrifice of Your beloved Son, as reparation for sin and selfishness of so many persons in our age. Grant their salvation, and that of those whom they persecute. Lead us to love and support each other as a world family.

We plead for a better, more Christian age to come. “Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God,” in the achievements and the failures of this century and of the two millennia that have passed since Your incarnation and birth, “have mercy on us." You our God will fulfil Your desires in us because You love us. Thank You for this love and redemption that You grant us through Your Son!

[/FONT][FONT=Garamond][1]
[FONT=Verdana]As the planes doomed by the suicide high-jackers sped towards their targets on that awful day, mobile calls from passengers on board carried messages of loving wishes to their families. Are these things not a triumph of the Spirit? Even in the heart of a child horrified by images of the events seen unfolding on television with his disbelieving family before school, God’s love triumphed in the face of destruction, fear, and evil. That afternoon as we called into the Blessed Sacrament chapel at Corpus Christi Catholic Church, my grandson A****, seven years old, stopped by the statue of an Angel (a memorial for aborted babies) to pray for the children on the planes used as bombs by the terrorists. Later he commented: “Grandma, I don’t think that anyone is really bad. I think that sometimes people make terrible mistakes. If they are sorry, they can still go to Heaven.” Thank You God for the love and goodness that You infuse even in the hearts of small children.

Praying hard.

Remember, O most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help
or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of Virgins,
my mother.
To thee do I cry,
before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

I am definitely praying that God blesses us with resolve, kindness, and love.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you!

You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.