Pray for impossible situations

O glorious St. Rita, your pleadings before the divine crucifix have been known to grant favors that many would call the impossible. Lovely St. Rita, so humble, so pure, so devoted in your love for thy crucified Jesus, speak on my behalf for my petition which seems so impossible from my humbled position. For my two impossible request . Be propitious, O glorious St. Rita, to my petition, showing thy power with God on behalf of thy supplicant. Be lavish to me, as thou has been in so many wonderful cases for the greater glory of God. I promise, dear St. Rita, if my petition is granted, to glorify thee, by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever. Relying then upon thy merits and power before the Sacred Heart of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.

To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen

Remember, O most gracious virgin Mary… (full prayers offered)

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

O glorious St. Rita, your pleadings before the divine crucifix have been known to grant favors that many would call the impossible. Lovely St. Rita, so humble, so pure, so devoted in your love for thy crucified Jesus, speak on my behalf for my petition which seems so impossible from my humbled position. For my two impossible request . Be propitious, O glorious St. Rita, to my petition, showing thy power with God on behalf of thy supplicant. Be lavish to me, as thou has been in so many wonderful cases for the greater glory of God. I promise, dear St. Rita, if my petition is granted, to glorify thee, by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever. Relying then upon thy merits and power before the Sacred Heart of Jesus I pray. Amen.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

God our Father,
Your power brings us to birth,
Your providence guides our lives,
and by Your command we return to dust.

Lord, those who die still live in Your presence,
their lives change but do not end.
I pray in hope for my family,
relatives and friends,
and for all the dead known to You alone.

In company with Christ,
Who died and now lives,
may they rejoice in Your kingdom,
where all our tears are wiped away.
Unite us together again in one family,
to sing Your praise forever and ever.

Amen.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy Apostle, Saint Jude Thaddeus, friend
of Jesus, I place myself in your care at this difficult
time. Help me know that I need not face my troubles
alone. Please join me in my need, asking God
to send me: consolation in my sorrow, courage
in my fear, and healing in the midst of my suffering.
Ask our loving Lord to fill me with the grace
to accept whatever may lie ahead for me and
my loved ones, and to strengthen my faith in God’s
healing powers. Thank you, Saint Jude Thaddeus,
for the promise of hope you hold out to all who
believe, and inspire me to give this gift of hope
to others as it has been given to me.

– Friars of Dominican Shrine of Saint Jude

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen

:pray:

included your request in my daily chaplet on the way to work

O holy Saint Gregory, confessor and priest of the Lord, I pray thee that thou wouldst intercede with our Lord God for me, that, being purified from all vice, I may please Him in all things, and that He will grant me the peace possessed by all His servants.
Amen.

May the Father command it, may the Son arrange it, and may the Holy Spirit appease the hearts of those who are against us.

Repeat 10 times:

Come, Holy Spirit, enlighten the hearts of those who can favor us. (or those who can help us)

Pray once:
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be. Amen.

Then all of this is repeated four more times.

(We usually use a rosary to say this prayer, using the beads to keep count.)

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

O Raphael, lead us toward those we are waiting for, those who are waiting for us.
Raphael, Angel of happy meeting, lead us by the hand toward those we are looking for.
May all our movements be guided by your light and transfigured with your joy.

Angel, guide of Tobias, lay the request we now address to you
at the feet of Him on whose unveiled face you are privileged to gaze.
Lonely and tired, crushed by the separations and sorrows of life,
we feel the need of calling you and of pleading for the protection of your wings,
that we may not be as strangers in the province of joy,
all ignorant of the concerns of our country.

Remember the weak, you who are strong, you whose home lies beyond the region of thunder,
in a land that is always peaceful, always serene and bright with the resplendent glory of God.

Holy Archangel Raphael,
standing so close to the throne of God
and offering Him our prayers,
I venerate you as God’s special Friend and Messenger.
I choose you as my Patron
and wish to love and obey you as young Tobias did.
I consecrate to you my body and soul,
all my work, and my whole life.
I want you to be my Guide and Counsellor
in all the dangerous and difficult problems
and decisions of my life.
Remember, dearest Saint Raphael,
that the grace of God preserved you with the good angels in heaven
when the proud ones were cast into hell.
I entreat you, therefore,
to help me in my struggle against the world,
the flesh, and the devil.
Defend me from all dangers
and every occasion of sin.
Direct me always in the way of peace, safety, and salvation.
Offer my prayers to God as you offered those of Tobias,
so that through your intercession
I may obtain the graces necessary for the salvation of my soul.
Remember me and always entreat for me
before the Face of the Son of God.
Help me to love and serve my God faithfully,
to die in His grace, and finally to merit to join you
in seeing and praising God forever in heaven. Amen.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Our Father, which art in heaven,

hallowed be thy name;

thy kingdom come;

thy will be done,

in earth as it is in heaven.

And forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive them that trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom,

the power, and the glory,

For ever and ever.

Amen.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.