Pray for jailed pro-life Pastor!

****Oakland, California area Pastor Walter Hoye has been sentenced to 30 days in jail for the unacceptable crime of attempting to dissuade mothers from aborting their children. This is the latest development in the case of a man who values innocent life over his own freedom. May the Lord sustain him during this test of his faith, and store up treasure for him in Heaven!

onelacatholic.blogspot.com/2009/03/rev-walter-hoye-now-serving-30-days.html

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

God Bless Pastor Hoye and all those who support innocent babies over murders!

Each day we see the damage to decency escalate as a vocal and active minority of citizens in our society incrementally flushes the teachings of Jesus down the toilet.

We all must pray and take positive action to stem this tide of evil.

OUR SILENCE AND INACTION IS ANOTHER FORM OF EVIL!

Start with your friends and family. Get informed on the teachings of Jesus and His Catholic Church and lovingly yet firmly, persuade others with our witness, our love and faith in Jesus Christ.

Jesus told us’ " "Not every one who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.’ " Mt 7:21-23.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

Mark

Most cerainly I will offer prayers for Rev. Walter Hoye!

I’ve started a mini campaign to write letters of support to Rev. Hoye, letting him know we’re all praying for him. Letters can be mailed to:

Walter Hoye
PFN: BRG852
Santa Rita Jail
5325 Broder Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568

If you write, make sure that you send only letters or cards, and there must be a valid return address on the envelope, or it will not get to him.

Blessings!

–kristie

Boy I’ll tell you, this part of that article really gets to me.

…The day after Hing **(*who is the Judge that)…**imprisoned this heroic pro-life minister, a career criminal out on parole for assault with a deadly weapon shot four Oakland policemen, killing three of them and leaving the fourth declared “brain dead.”

Mmm, boy, judges in the Oakland area really have their prioritites straight: Imprison ministers for saving babies’ lives and helping moms, but let violent criminals go free.

I will join in praying for the Rev. Hoye.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

*my bold

I have written to Rev. Hoye and am praying hard for him, the innocent unborn, and their mothers.

Our Father
Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our tresspasses
As we forgive those who tresspass against us
and lead us not into temptation
And deliver us from evil
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Thank you! Letter of support and prayer written. May Pastor Hoye store up riches in Heaven for his righteousness and allegiance to God’s truth. Amen.

What a shame for this to happen to him. I am definitely praying.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Amie

Praying with you for the Pastor.

Jesus this erosion of freedom of conscience is frightening. Please give strength to the fight against insidious religious persecution.

Jesus be with your courageous pastor and help him and other know how to procede, in fighting against injustice and Your teachings.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

May God reward this courageous man’s long suffering in support of this most worthy cause.

Amen

Praying for this dear shepherd of ours!

Blessings,

[FONT=“Verdana”]
In the Name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.[/FONT]

***The
Anima
Christi

Soul of Christ, sanctify me
Body of Christ, save me
Blood of Christ, inebriate me
Water from Christ’s side, wash me
Passion of Christ, strengthen me
O good Jesus, hear me
Within Thy wounds hide me
Suffer me not to be separated from Thee
From the malicious enemy defend me
In the hour of my death call me
And bid me come unto Thee
That I may praise Thee with Thy saints
and with Thy angels
Forever and ever
Amen ***

UPDATE*****

I received an email this morning from the leader of one of our local pro-life groups saying that Rev. Hoye had been released from jail. Praise God and keep praying for this warrior and his ministry!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.