Pray for Jerry's granddaughter

a 1 year old who has a non-cancerous tumor growing on her chest. The doctors where she lives aren’t able to do anything about it and they are going to send her to a children’s hospital in a big city. Pray that they can help this precious little one. Her daddy is being called home from Iraq to be with her. He is serving his 4th tour over there.

Thanks for your prayers.

Rocket

I will pray for this little girl and her family, and for her healing and all of their intentions in my daily Rosary.

God bless all!!!

Prayers promised

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespasses against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying for this family…

Praying for the family.

Saying prayers.

Praying for this little child along with my Novena to St. Peregrine for all cancer sufferers.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Many thanks for your prayers.

Rocket

What a distressing thing for this little girl and her family. Praying vey much for them.

God bless you too

Many prayers for mercy and comfort for this family and this child. God, Your arm’s reach has no limit. Please touch this child and her family to alleviate all their afflictions. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Praying this precious child and her family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.