Pray For Laure

Please Pray For My Cousin Who Was Hospitalized
Yesterday With Alcohol Poisining And Cocaine
In Her System. She Needs All Our Prayers To Come Back To Us And Her 2 Sons And Husband Who
Is Ready To Leave Her.

Dearest Mother, your child Laure is in need of your Immaculate intercession. Please deliver her to your Son, that He might touch her with His healing hand, drawing her close to Him now and forever in physical and spiritual healing. Pray also for the comfort of all involved. Amen. :harp:

Lord be with this family. You are Love and Mercy Lord. I will keep Laure in my prayers. Christ’s Peace

Praying.

Praying very hard for this family!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal and Guide ur Children.

Praying for Laure and her family.

Still praying very hard for them!

Praying for this woman and her family…

Still praying very hard for her and her family!

J+M+J

Lord Jesus, we place Laure in Your care. You are the Divine Physician; we pray with humble confidence in Your mercy, forgiveness, and healing love that You will grant health and wholeness to this young woman. Please help her husband to forgive and continue to love her.

O Holy Mary, Mother of all humankind, we entrust Laure’s family to your maternal care. They are broken right now; take them beneath your mantle and protect them from despair and other devices of the Evil One.

Holy Family, pray for them.

Amen.

Prayers going up now for Laure and her family.

Thank You All So Very Much For Your Prayers. I’m Sure It Is Going To Help Her.

Unfortunately She Was Released Last Night From The Hospital. Insurace Won’t Pay For 30 Days Of Rehab, So She Had To Come Home. They Are Wanting Her To Go To Outpatient Rehab.

As A Family, We Are All Really Worried About That
As We Fear She Won’t Go. Time Will Tell.

We Still Need All Your Prayers, Now More Than
Ever.

Thanks Again And God Bless You All!

Praying very hard for the Holy Spirit to guide her!

Praying for her healing and for her family.

Praying for Laure and her family.

Lord, hear our prayer as we feel the pain that family is going through.
I pray for Laure’s health, for her children and her husband. May this family be blessed with a miracle!

Blessings…

Still praying very hard for them!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.