Pray For Lithuania

Please pray for the country of Lithuania. They have Fundamentalist Baptist missionaries over there trying to convert Catholics to Baptist. Lithuania is a highly Catholic nation. Please pray for them.

:signofcross: :gopray:

I find it so sad that these Baptists do not even consider Catholics to be Christians. I know that is the case as I visited a Baptist church yesterday evening where a missionary was speaking and I asked something to the effect of (paraphrasing): “Why do you want to witness to Catholics? They are Christians aren’t they.” and the missionary basically told me and the whole congregation that Catholics are not Christians and that they are not saved. Needless to say, I was disgusted. We must pray that the Baptists convert as few Catholics as possible. :signofcross:

I find it so sad that these Baptists do not even consider Catholics to be Christians.

It is sad!! When I think of all the people in the world who may never have even heard the Name of Jesus, it breaks my heart that there are Christian people using their time trying to convert those who all ready know Him!! I pray that they may be enlightened, & turn their efforts to those who do not have the Gospel instead.:byzsoc: :byzsoc: :byzsoc:

will do. Catholics should realize how fortunate we are. we have the Eucharist! Being Catholic is more interesting and joyful for me than any other religion. IMO:)

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

[INDENT][INDENT]Prayer to St. Casimir, Patron of Lithuania

Beloved St. Casimir please pray to our Almighty Father to protect Lithuania’s Catholics from schismatics. Beseech Our Lord to pour out the Holy Spirit on all True Believers so that they will not abandon the Faith.

Through Christ Our Lord,
Amen.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT][/INDENT]

**Daughter of Israel,
Glory of all people.
Immaculate Maiden,
Joy of God.
Jesus has given you for our Mother.
You are our Queen,
pure and sinless.
We entrust ourselves to you.
Immaculate Mary.
Faithful one.

Amen.**

Aside from the obvious problem of secularization, there are many Catholics who have turned to Protestant Churches in Europe. I know the Evangelical Church is rapidly gaining converts in France. We must pray for Lithuania and all other nations of the continent of Europe. :byzsoc:

I will keep this in my prayers.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

****Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.**

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Amen.

Amen.

closed #16

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.