Pray for love for these!

To all of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ here on the forum , Merry Christmas to you and your families, God bless you all. I am so just happy that you ALL got blessed by our Lord , I am sure HE ANSWERED THIS ! . That is very wonderful. I AM HAPPY FOR YOU. Now I ask for you to pray for my intentions. LORD I PRAY in Jesus’s name that you bring a special Godly loving man whom she will love dearly and he and she will want to be serious and eventually he will marry her . Lord heal her and bring her heart to you . Let her be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT and let Jesus be in her heart. Lord have Donna sell her house way above market value so she can be financially safe and have a profit from her sale. thanks to you LORD GOD, in Jesus’s name, amen. Lord bring Laura , Lex’s exg.f. as a girlfriend or a friend to Lex and/ or a new woman who will truly love him and both can grow as loving Catholic Christians. Lord HEAL THEM . thanks Lord for this , in Jesus’s name, amen. God bless you all , Merry Christmas , your brother in Christ- John

Lord, please bless these people and grant them what they need spiritually and temporally. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Merry Christmas to you too, John!

[quote="ready, post:2, topic:180945"]
Lord, please bless these people and grant them what they need spiritually and temporally. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Merry Christmas to you too, John!

[/quote]

Thanks Ready for praying for these good caring friends . They suely need love in their lives starting this Christmas week and NewYear. Lord hear our prayers for them, in Jesus's name , amen. John

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.