Pray for Maurice

a former shipmate of mine in the Navy. He overcame stomach cancer 18 years ago and it’s now returned to his liver. Please pray for his complete recovery.

Thanks,

Rocket

Dear Jesus I ask for you to hold Maurice in your nads as he begins to undergo such a diffuclt time.

Father I also ask for you to give strength for his family as the begin to undergo this very difficult time, they must not loose sight of you.

St. Anthony please pray especilaly for this family today, and hold them in your deepest prayers.

Pope John paul the II please hold this family in your prayers

All this i pray in Jesus Chsits name

Eternal Father
I offer thee thy precious blood of thy divine son Jesus
in union with all the masses said throught the world today
For all the holy souls in purgatory
For all sinners
for sinners with in the universal church
those are in my own home and within my familly

Hail Mary full of grace the llrd is with thee blessed are thou amonst women and blessed is thr fruit of thy womb Jesus holy mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death amen.

Christ If you call your brother back to heaven make sure he is under your wings, may the blood of your salvation save us all especially those in most need of your mercy.

Praying for your intentions…

Praying hard.+

St. Peregrine, please pray for Maurice:gopray:

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Jesus please flow Your graces on Maurice and those who love and care for him

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Dear Lord,
I pray to you and your patron ,Saint Peregrine who is the miracle healer of all cancers…We ask for complete healing of this mans cancer to be cleansed out of his body as speedily as you will ,and for purity of health to come back into his body…Through his weakness make him strong once again…In Jesus name…Amen Fondly, LynneMarie

Many thanks for your prayers!

Rocket

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.