Pray For Me And All The World To End Bullying

Bullying of me has been getting progressively worse I have sought out help. I have been Cyber-bullied for my murky past and haunted/hounded by others that find it so funny. I know I am not alone but sometimes it does feel very hard to make it through the day. Please pray for me and all those who are bullied.

Thank You In Advance.
May the Lord Jesus Christ Bless you abundantly.

I too was bullied when I was at school. I know how hard it is.

Lord, please give your protection to those who suffer under bullying. Give them your strength to endure their troubles and the hope to see the brighter future.

Dear Lord please help this person to get free from those who are bullying for whatever happened in the past and for any reason…
This person regrets whatever in the past was not good, and has the right to a new beginning and a peaceful life.
Lord please show this person the best way to deal with this,
with peace and new hope.

These other people are to be pitied and prayed for as they lack the charity and compassion to allow you to get on with your life in peace.
You are richer than they are, because whatever was 'murky ‘in your past, you choose the courage and grace leave it behind.
May God bless you and everyone who is struggling with others’ teasing and attack

Remember the sentence of Nietzsche: “The things that do not kill us make us stronger”. You may bullied but show them you are not afraid of them.
The caravan passes and the dog barks. You do not need to bark back at them !!!
You will create a resilience that will pay off in the future…

Bullying is a reflection on the coarseness of our society. It is hardly limited to the school yard. We are presently observing the bullying of senior owners by a tyrant of a manager who does want he wants because the association’s board is spineless. Totally inept and self satisfied, they’re clueless through their arrogance and self importance that common courtsey would dictate that an owner not be bullied by an employee.

It boggles one’s mind that one must explain this to them. No reaction whatsoever.

And so we are at the place where evil exists because good people wouldn’t fight back. :banghead: And we in our micro universe deal with our little Adolph.

Praying hard.

I am praying for your intentions.

Call on Your Mother Mary for protection.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

What is Cyber-bully-ing?

Anyway, I hope your situation improves.

May our Lord bless and protect you. May you pray for your bullies and keep away from them, if you can. May you not go through this by yourself and call upon the authorities for assistance, when necessary. May you suffer courageously, patiently and lovingly, and offer up your suffering co-redemptively. May our Lord bless you with a good relationship with Him, and with good, caring friends to comfort you. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.