pray for me and kids

hi iam jessy again vasking for prayer to going for a party today night,,,pls pray very hardly for me as i cant pray myself nwadays,,,getting disturbed very much...party may be till upto 3oclock night and these party is faraway from our house,,,pray for my soul to be suerly free FROM ALL EVILSPIRITS THAT MAKING ME DOWN AN UPSET IN THE PARTY,,,FROM OTHERS.....
PRAY FOR MY TWINKIDS AS THEY MIGHT BE SUERLY IRRITATED TILL THESE LONG TIME EVENT...
I WANT MORE COURAGE AND HOLYSPIRIT...OH GOD THERE IS NO ONE THERE IN THE PARTY TO HELPME....YOU MUST SAVE ME AND GUIDE ME...PLS
JESSYKUTTIKKAD

Merciful God please bless Jessy and her children now and always.
Please surround them with Your light, Your love, Your peace.

Heavenly Father, You willed that angels minister to us (Heb. 1:14). Please grant Jessy angelic help in her time of prayer, and bless her children and all those she encounters with great grace and the virtues of joy, fortitude, and magnanimity. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

Praying hard.

I am praying.

Mother Mary, I commend Jessykuttikkad to you. Please help her pray well and to carry her cross courageously, patiently and lovingly. Please ease her suffering and help her to persevere in faith and in every good work. Amen.

Remembering you and your family in my daily prayers. God bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.