Pray for me and my family

I’m having anxiety attacks a lot lately and I getting so stressed out and really upset all the time. I just broke down and sobbed for like a half hour today, for I don’t know what reason. Last night, I was just feeling like I wanted to be DONE on this earth and that I just wanted to be in heaven now. I felt so depressed and SICK of this life and the all the stress. The only reason that I didn’t try to commit suicide (and that I have never considered it) is because I know that doing so would probably send me to hell.
What do I do about all this??? :(:(:(:(:frowning: Please pray for me. :gopray2::gopray2::gopray2: I need peace. I feel so sad just thinking about this. And it’s really hard to not just wallow in self-pity, even though I know that I shouldn’t. Please pray. And any advice is greatly appreciated.

P.S. I do talk to a Catholic psychiatrist over the phone every month or so, but it’s not enough.

I will let others give you good sound advice, in the meantime: Hang in there! We love you!!! :console:

Lord, please grant LoveGod abundant grace to feel the sacrificial love of Christ. Help this soul bear crosses in union with Christ’s passions. Send this soul graces for joy and peace in this fallen, perverted, temporal world. Lend angels to this cause, and Our Lady’s intercession. Amen.

Panic attacks and anxiety are terrible situations to live with.
I know you have probably tried every possibility you could
to get thru them. You mentioned a once a month opportunity
to speak to a psychiatrist. Maybe they can prescribe an anti-
anxiety medicine, but in the meanwhile here is an idea. Pick a
Psalm from scripture that touches you. Psalm 139 is wonderful.
Read it and try to memorize it. As you do, it will give your mind
something to do when those terrible moments come along.
I will be praying for you.

Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus,
be with this friend as they
struggle with anxiety.
Stretch your arms of love
around them.
Help them feel safety in You
through the scriptures or Rosary.
Give them Your peace Lord
and help them have rest.
:heart:

:gopray2: :signofcross:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

I would highly suggest you go see a doctor. Such feelings can be caused by physical issues. Try reading psalms when you start to feel agitated. Make an appointment and have some test run…it could easily be hormonal or thyroid or many health issues. Some can have simple solutions, best to consult your physician. Be blessed and be well. We love you!

I pray you find something blessed and wholesome to fill up and replace those minutes and hours which - when left empty and idle - can lead to doubt or despair.

Yes, there is a ton of beautiful scripture that comforts us and tells us to relax and not worry - God is on our side, God will ease our burden…When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.

But the scripture I find most valuable is that which directs us to keep busy and help others because then my tribulations seem to fade into the background.

Dont be afraid. :slight_smile:

Why worry?

Some stuff we worry about is already in the past.
Some stuff we worry about is in the future and may never even happen.
Some stuff we worry about is going to happen no matter whether we worry about it or not.
Some of the stuff we worry about will turn out to be not as bad as we first imagined - we usually do think the worst.
Some stuff we worry about is someone elses problem not ours and often we find out later that they werent even as worried as we were.

If you eliminated each of the above categories that would leave only the percentage of stuff we actually CAN change. And yes, some things DO need our urgent attention and concern. :eek:

Many people worry in solitude about things without sharing the actual specific details of their problem with others.

The sad part about this is that very few of our human problems are unique. (7 billion people and counting.)

Often times, the problem we lay awake at night worrying about has already been experienced by many others long before us and they may have found the solution. :idea:

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Child.

Beautiful post and wonderful advice :thumbsup:

Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and
supplication with thanksgiving let your requests
be made known to God.
And the peace of God, which passes all understanding,
will keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

Lord please help our friend LoveGod102 and bring healing of anxiety and panic attacks which are so frightening and overwhelming.Please bring people into her life who will help.Lord please heal our friend Amen

Eternal Father, in Whom mercy is endless, and the treasury ofcompassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, that indifficult moments, we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence,submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy Itself. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

You do of course have our prayers. But also have you thought about arranging some counselling or therapy?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.