Pray for me brothers and sisters

I have many troubles nowadays and the cross I’ve been given to bear seems too heavy. But I know deep in my heart that it isn’t because the Lord is wiser than I and he knows what I can bear much better than I. But still I struggle. Pray that I may have the strength to carry it as I struggle to follow our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Help me to remember this:

“Then Jesus said to his disciples: If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.”( Mat 16:24)

Thank you.

For you I pray:

“This…is what I pray before the Father from whom every family, whether spiritual or natural, takes its name: Out of His infinite glory, may He give you the power through His Spirit for your hidden self to grow strong, so that Christ may live in your hearts through faith, and then, planted in love and built on love, you will with all the saints have strength to grasp the breadth and the length, the height and the depth; until, knowing the love of Christ, which is beyond all knowledge, you are filled with the utter fullness of God.”

“Glory be to Him whose power, working in us, can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine; glory be to Him from generation to generation in the Church and in Christ Jesus for ever and ever. Amen.” [Ephesians 3: 14-21]

“You must all think of what is best for each other and for the community. Be happy at all times; pray constantly; and for all things give thanks to God, because this is what God expects you to do in Christ Jesus. Never try to suppress the Spirit or treat the gift of prophesy with contempt; think before you do anything—hold on to what is good and avoid every form of evil. May the God of peace make you perfect and holy; and may you be kept safe and blameless, spirit, soul and body, for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. God has called you and He will not fail you…The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.” [Thessalonians 4:14-24, 28]
“Bear the hardships for the sake of the Gospel, relying on the power of God who has saved us and called us to be holy—not because of anything we ourselves have done but…by His grace.” [2 Timothy 1:8-9]

Praying for your intention.

Praying for you…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for you

Praying for inner strength…

I too know what it’s like to struggle with what is happening in your life despite trusting in God;s providence.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying very hard for God to lighten your burdens and give you the strength to handle them!

still praying

I am praying for you, Katholikos.

A PRAYER TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN
OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL

O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel,
Fruitful Vine,
Splendour of Heaven,
Blessed Mother of the Son of God,
Immaculate Virgin,
assist me this my necessity.
O Star of the Sea,
help me and show me herein you are my Mother.

O Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Queen of Heaven and Earth,
I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart,
to succour me in this necessity.

O, show me herein you are my Mother,
O Mary, conceived without sin,
pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3 times)

Sweet Mother,
I place this cause in your hands. (3 times)

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p04600.htm

Praying for you.

Praying

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

continued prayers

Holding you in my prayers :highprayer:

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.