Pray for me, I got a job!

I got a job today! I start next week. It’s only part time, but I’ve been at home for close to 2 years now, so it’ll still be quite an adjustment. I’m scheduled every other weekend, and then I’ll pick up some call-in days in between.
The baby has still never been without nursing for the whole 9 hours my shift will be (8hrs + drive time), but I hope she’ll be ok now. I’m also worried about my 11 yr old, he’s been having issues at school, so I hope my being gone more doesn’t make him think he doesn’t have to do homework.
OK, I’m just nervous about it! :o But I know we desperately need the money, so I’m just going to have to deal with it. St. Catherine, patron of nurses, pray for me!

Good luck. :slight_smile:

You are in my prayers…may I make a suggestion? I did this for my nephew (12 yrs old) who was also having some school issues (like not doing the work and lying about it). I started a novena I found online to St. John Bosco, patron saint of young boys, and I tell you he has turned around. It is wonderful.

Prayers to St Joseph for ya!

Great news! Hope you enjoy it and your family adjusts well!

Good luck! Praying for a happy and smooth transition for your family :gopray:

I wish you luck, Teakafrog, and I hope all goes well. I remember those days when I had to be away from home - I’m so glad I can work from home now!!

Congrats! :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.