Pray for me .I got hot burned by boiling coffee

Everyone please Pray that I am ok and will have no health or medical problems . A large cup of hot boiling coffee just finished brewing and it went all over my stomach and lower chest area the other night. I got burned. I was in agonizing pain and actually yelled .Please pray THE PAIN WILL STOP AND THAT I AM FINE AND HEALED . Thanks to all of you , GOD BLESS YOU, your brother in Chtist, John

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Son

Everyone please Pray that I am ok and will have no health or medical problems . A large cup of hot boiling coffee just finished brewing and it went all over my stomach and lower chest area the other night. I got burned. I was in agonizing pain and actually yelled .Please pray THE PAIN WILL STOP AND THAT I AM FINE AND HEALED . Thanks to all of you , GOD BLESS YOU, your brother in Christ, John
The last word did not print correctly. I corrected it .

I thank you jesu1983 for praying for my healing . Please keep me in your prayers. I appreciate it . / Praise the LORD ! Lord hear our prayers , thank you in the name of Jesus, amen , John

I was boiling eggs a few years back and same thing happened to me. I feel for you. Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery. Make sure you see a doctor about it.

Yes I intend on seeing a doctoe this week . Lily thanks and keep me in your ptayers . , your brother in Christ. , John

Dear Lord , touch me and heal me and make sure I am healed from this coffee burning incident , thanks my LORD, in the name of Jesus, amen .Yes my fellow CAF members everyone please keep praying for my healing . I intend on seeing a doctor early during this week . jesu1983 and Lily thanks to you both and keep me in your prayers . , your brother in Christ. , John

Praying that you recover quickly John and that the burn is healed very soon.

Keeping you in my prayers, John.
May Almighty God make your complete recovery from all your pains.

I’ll pray for you johnbilancia , my mother had the same accident when she was boiling water .
I’m sorry to hear that this had happend to you .
Father God, I lift johnbilancia to you in prayers , relieve him from burning pains and heal him in the most quickly way .
In Jesus lifegiving and healing Name I pray , Amen

Praying for your healing.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.