Pray for me...I’m suffering and happing a asthma attacks now

I have just having an asthma attack. And I’m still suffering some breathing problems after taking my blue inhaler. Please pray that the mild breathing problem will stop and not redevelop into another major asthma attack and especial it will not come back during when I’m asleep . And I will not need to go to hospital :(:frowning:

For you intention~

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

For your health…

Hail mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou amoung women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Prayers for you.

May you have the comfort and assurance of Our Savior’s love. May Our Lady embrace you and fill you with her special loving calming grades as you endure this experience. I pray for you today.

Jesus You know what it’s like being unable to breathe easily. Nailed through your wrists with your body weight hanging upon your wrists despite the screaming pain of Your median nerves, the need to breathe still caused you to drag up on the nails and to push up on your nailed feet. Knowing how dreadful it is to be unable to breathe, so dreadful that you subjected yourself to this further agony, please pray with compassion for Alex and for all who have breathing difficulties though asthma or lung diseases.

Please give them ease of symptoms and sufficient oxygen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you everyone for praying for me.:slight_smile: Unfortunately I had to go to hospital 30 minutes later due to my asthma attack :(:(:(. Thnx for praying for me.

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.