Pray for me & my fiance

After weeks of petty arguments and tough(er than normal) times, my fiance admitted to me that he hasn’t felt the Lord’s presence in his life, off-and-on, since Christmas. He is a cradle Catholic and actually helped me join the faith, but he is going thru a dark period right now. He is very stressed out by this being his last semester of college, our wedding in May, the pressure of finding a job with which to support his new family, etc. He is a wonderful man and I am trying to do the best I can to support him, but I need help. Please pray that my fiance will feel God tugging on his heart, and pray that I might have the patience to be supportive and nuturing in all ways possible to encourage his return to our Father.

Dearest Mother Mary, please watch over my fiance and guide him back towards your loving Son. Help me to put my selfishness aside and care for the well being of my future husband’s soul above all else. Amen.

:gopray2:Will be praying for you and your fiance.
Lord, we pray for this couple who are having difficulties. We ask that you be a real presence in their lives and that their love for one another will grow day by day. We pray peace for them both and that you would draw them closer to you. In the precious name of Jesus we pray Amen

Praying for you and your fiance.
:gopray2::signofcross:

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary, full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for you and your fiance.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

I will pray for you. I have found praying the rosary to be helpful. It gives meaning to all I do. You may also. Bless you and may you find the peace you and your fiance seek.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Our Father
Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our tresspasses
As we forgive those who tresspass against us
and lead us not into temptation
And deliver us from evil
Amen.

Heavenly Father please help EmBee’s fiance to understand that it is less that he isn’t in the Lord’s presence, than that a great deal of stress on several fronts means that his system’s balance is disturbed. Please help him to be kind and patient with himself, and to understand that the human body and mind respond to prolonged stress in ways that feelings become grey and even cold until recovery with lessening of stressors. Father please help him to keep faith in You and in himself as a true Catholic even during this time he is overwhelmed by the pressures of his last semester, the wedding, and finding work.

Please get this couple through this difficult time. Please give his fiancee all the graces and wisdom to come to understand what he needs from her to help him through. Please help her to have the trust and the patience to be supportive and nuturing in all ways possible to help him through the present struggles and their effects on his reactions and feelings, and help him to understand that God is still with him, and that only his perceptions have changed, due to stress. Help her by her support and gentleness to encourage his return to our Father, by her understanding and faith in his underlying unchanged character.

Father, I make this prayer in the name of Your beloved Son, Jesus

Lord, shine Your light upon this couple. Let them feel Your loving touch and hear Your gentle call.

I am praying for your intentions.

You and your fiance were in my prayers at Mass and Adoration today.
May God powerfully help and guide you both.

Still praying for you and your fiance.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.