Pray for me - neck injury from car accident

Hello all,

A few weeks ago I was in a car accident. Right after and even now my neck is in pain as well as I feel tired all the time.

I already had one accident where I broke a bone (years ago) and I still bear the remnants of discomfort from it.

I am praying healing so I don’t have neck pain following me as well from now on.

Thanks, HHMom

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I was in a car accident last year, HHMom, so I understand some of what you’re feeling.

I will pray for you, and please see a doctor if you haven’t already, just to be sure that everything is ok.

:hug1:

Praying for you at this difficult time in your life!

I had the same thing happen. See an osteopath. Mine was able to give me a lot of help!
And I have exercises I can do when it starts hurting again.

I will pray for you. My sister was in a car accident several years ago which caused a neck injury. She read this book: “What’s Really Wrong With You: A Revolutionary look at How Muscles affect Your Health,” by Thomas griner and Maxine Nunes. It helped her trememdously because her neck injury was affecting her asthma. There is also a Dr. Hauser in Chicago who offers a tratment called Prolotherapy (Caring Medical & Rehabilitation Services
715 Lake Street, Oak Park, IL 60301). For my sister’s type of neck injury and the fact that it affects her asthma, regular or customary chiropractic adjustments are more harmful than good. I hope you find the right treatment for you. You are in my prayers.
God Bless.

Linda

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Praying hard for your complete recovery.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

O merciful Father, who hast taught us in thy holy Word that
thou dost not willingly afflict or grieve the children of men:
Look with pity upon the sorrows of thy servant for whom
our prayers are offered. Rememberher, O Lord, in mercy,
nourish
hersoul with patience, comfortherwith a sense of
thy goodness, lift up thy countenance upon
her, and give
her*peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord.*Amen.

Lord, please help HHMom meet the right kind of doctor to help her with her neck problem. Maybe a chiropractor can help her with her neck pain and tiredness if he realigns her back. She sounds like she could use some medical treatment and good wholesome prayer. I pray, Lord, that you help HHMom to place all her confidence in You and to be completely abandoned to Your mercy and to find a good chiropractor or someone like that who can help her. May she be taken under Your wing and be healed of her injury soon. Grant her perseverence and wisdom to know how best to take care of herself. May she grow closer to You through this trial and always know how much You love her, remembering how you have taken her thus far in life, accompanying her with abundant graces and blessings all throughout her days. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.