Pray for me please.

I lost my job 6 months ago and wife is the sole breadwinner at the moment. I’m in an industry that has suffered a dramatic downturn and so very few new jobs openings are around and I have not been able to snag any of those available, despite sending out very many resumes. Everything at home has been cut back to only essentials; however bills are beginning to mount up as we struggle to keep afloat. The friction between us is also mounting as a result of the current situation and our relationship is now at its worst since we got married nearly 20 years ago.

I am in need of prayer to be able to secure a new position and to also endure the immense stress that the current situation has brought forth. Please pray for me.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

I am in the same boat. DH lost his job 5 months ago. Our state’s unemployment is over 9%. He can’t find work even though he has a clean non stop work record of over 20 years. I am on disability so we are living on incomes coming in. I am starting to despair, thoughts are entering my head of when the unemployment and savings run out…who will take us in? What will happen to our furniture, our pets? The most horrible thoughts are going through my head, I can’t sleep these days. Please pray for us.

I am in the same boat. DH lost his job 5 months ago. Our state’s unemployment is over 9%. He can’t find work even though he has a clean non stop work record of over 20 years. I am on disability so we are living on meager incomes coming in. I am starting to despair, thoughts are entering my head of when the unemployment and savings run out…who will take us in? What will happen to our furniture, our pets? The most horrible thoughts are going through my head, I can’t sleep these days. Please pray for us.

Dear Lord please have compassion on Golinde and his wife. Please direct him in the direction of where and how he can find work to cover the mounting bills. Please keep his family safe and united. Heal the hurt and friction that only makes everything more painful for them both. Please surround them with Your light and love.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Our Mother, their guardian angels and patron saints, please pray for this husband to find work, stability, and satisfaction in his work. St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.
And do you, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God,
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

You and the other post-er who are suffering unemployment are definitely included in my daily rosaries, Masses and adorations. Lord, help this good man and his wife find a good priest to talk to about their marital situation. I trust in You, Jesus, that you will see this couple through this bad time in their relationship when everything seems dark. Come Holy Spirit, go to this couple and mend the wounds between them. Bring them the light and comfort of your Spirit to dispel the bad feelings and darkness that is trying to conquer the light of Your love between them. The light conquers the darkness always, praise God, and I pray that your light leads them to keep faith and never doubt God the Father’s Providence. Sometimes our Heavenly Father makes us painfully wait for what we need in order for us to develop total dependence on Him and abandonment to His will. May this couple keep praying to You for their needs to be met and obtain that total dependance and abandonment to Your will. Please help this gentleman find work soon and may his faith in You remain strong and grow even stronger through this painful trial of his. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please Have Mercy upon Golinde. They are suffering so much, Lord, for the financial burden You have asked them to temporarily bear - please, Lord, bring them relief, and help them to more fully be consoled by knowing Your Will for them more fully. Heal their marriage and provide them patience, a virtue we all fail at so often, during this difficult time. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord please have compassion on Golinde and his wife. Please direct him in the direction of where and how he can find work to cover the mounting bills. Please keep his family safe and united. Heal the hurt and friction that only makes everything more painful for them both. Please surround them with Your light and love.

but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

Our Mother, St. Michael the Archangel, their guardian angels and patron saints, please pray for this husband to find work, stability, and satisfaction in his work.

Praying for you (OP) to find work as well as for your family in this difficult time.

Also praying for the other poster that her husband will find work and they will not loose their home and belongings.

Asking St. Joseph to intercede. He had a family to support, so I’m sure he’ll understand :slight_smile:

Praying for you. god bless

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :signofcross:

St. Michael the Archangel, defender in battle, be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray and do thou oh prince of the Heavenly Host by the power of God, cast in to Hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. :signofcross:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not in to temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen. :signofcross:

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. :signofcross:

:gopray2:

Our Mother, St. Michael the Archangel, their guardian angels and patron saints, please pray for this husband to find work, stability, and satisfaction in his work.
Our God we praise and thank You for Your merciful love in granting our prayers

Praying very hard for all looking for work!

now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our God we praise and thank You for Your merciful love in granting our prayers

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.