Pray for me please

Hi

The last time I wrote here I had some truly beautiful and inspiring responses which really helped me. Things have got better - I was in the grip of a terrible depression which wasn’t shifting but I’m pleased to say that things are slowly starting to move again, and I can see some of the beauty in life I couldn’t see before.

Without wanting to go into detail I’m waiting on some news today which could change my life - hopefully for the better. I am praying to God, Jesus and Mary and all the Saints in Heaven to smile on me and bring me this news - I know it is in God’s hands and He will decide what is best for me but if anyone has a spare moment and could offer a prayer or two for a lost soul I would be so grateful. I feel I am so close to what I need, and yet so far… God has always answered my prayers before, even if I couldn’t tell so at the time, but my faith is weak at times and I’m left feeling only hope, rather than the knowledge that he will answer my prayers.

Please, please pray for me and I will offer prayer for all of you in return in gratitude for the kindness you have all shown me here.

Thank you all so much

O Lady of Mental Peace, Mother of Tranquility and Mother of Hope, look upon Kieran74 in this time of weakness and unrest. Teach Kieran’s searching heart to know that God’s love is unchanging and unchangeable; and, that true human love can only begin and grow by touching His love. Let your gentle peace, which this world cannot give, be always with Kieran, and help bring this same peace into the lives of others. Our Lady of Mental Peace, pray for Kieran74!

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you… :gopray:

I am praying for you.

I just want to say a big thanks to all those who prayed for me today, and also before when I asked for help. My prayers were answered today - I truly believe I have turned a corner and can see the beauty of the future for the first time in months. I am so thankful to God, he is truly great and wonderful, I asked him for help and he provided it.

I also prayed specifically to St Jude Thaddeus and St Therese of Liseux. Both helped me to find my way, and as part of my promise to them in return for their help I swore I would tell others of their compassion and love, and how much help and comfort they can be to those in times of trouble and crisis. Pray to them if you find yourself in need, I know they’re looking down from Heaven and ready to help anyone down on their luck.

Thank you everyone!

Kieran

Praying…

Praying…

Kieran, I’m delighted that you more peace, and that you see more of the joy of life!

Thank You, Lord, for the healing that You have given him.
Please help him to see Your loving hand in alllthings, easy and hard.

Dear Lord, will You please grant Kieran’s prayers, and ours for him, for all that he so desires for his life. Please help him to keep his newfound hope be soon able to give You tahnks again for what You have given him.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

Praise God that things are getting better for you. Praying for your happiness!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.