pray for me please

hello all i am in some great need of help, please pray for me that i overcome this impurity, it seems this has been my struggle the past month or so, i see myself making strides forward and then forgetting and stumbling, well i rather stumble than to backslide to my old self, but i wish i had a 100 percent freedom and victory in this area… i know its possible and i want it

so please pray for me brother and sisters

offering a Rosary for you

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying the Rosary now and added you to my prayers.

Hail Mary, full of Grace. Please pray for pwlj_christ87, for strength in the battle against impurity.

"Finally, brothers and sisters,
whatever is true,
whatever is noble,
whatever is right,
whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely,
whatever is admirable—
if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."

Phil 4:8

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the battle!
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou, oh Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of GOD,,
cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits which prowl this world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen
http://imageshack.us/a/img811/7092/michaelarchangel7sz.gif

Praise and Glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We praise you, we bless you, we adore you, we glorify you.
Thank you Jesus.

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee!
Hear our prayers!

:gopray:

[quote="pwlj_christ87, post:1, topic:306515"]
hello all i am in some great need of help, please pray for me that i overcome this impurity, it seems this has been my struggle the past month or so, i see myself making strides forward and then forgetting and stumbling, well i rather stumble than to backslide to my old self, but i wish i had a 100 percent freedom and victory in this area.. i know its possible and i want it

so please pray for me brother and sisters

[/quote]

Praying...

Praying for you. May God strengthen you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed by thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do thou O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of the soul. Amen.

For pwlj_christ87.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying that you develop a deep relationship to Our Lady, the Lily among thorns; and that you pray her Rosary faithfully every day for the virtue of holy purity.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

**Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death
Amen. **

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

I am truly sorry for your struggles. The chains of sin, especially those built up into habits, can be very difficult to overcome and they do indeed restrict our freedom. But by the grace of Christ, who forgives us all our transgressions, and by His love and the love of all the saints, our will may be freed of the strength and potency of sin, thereby freed to live a life of love for God. It is a matter of faith and will, as well as the humility to both ask for forgiveness and to forgive ourselves when (not if) we fail. Conversion is a matter of striving, seeking, and only finding when God deems us ready. I ask for the forgiveness of all your sins, alleviation from your sinful habits, and your protection from all sin, all evils and all other problems. I ask for the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, your guardian angel, and St. Francis de Sales. God bless. :)

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, for those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

closed #16

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.