Pray for Me PLZ!

I have been feeling like im in a kind of club or cult lately in my walk. i feel weird and sad. i mean besides my not really praying enough going on, im stumbling!!!

I feel like the Lord doesn’t really hear my prayers… I’m sometimes too hard on myself…

I Need a lot of strength so i can persevere in my prayer life and i cant do it alone :frowning:

Pray for me please!!! My name is Alfonso…

and please pray for my parents… strength for my mom (Martha) and an open heart for my dad (Felipe)…

and pray for my girlfriend Evelin… She makes me feel sad because she is starting to know about God and shes gone to two retreats already (initiation and growth retreat [charismatic retreats]) but she doesnt want to stop falling under temptation with me!!! Im praying also but i need help… i need to break these chains!!! :frowning:

and also for my two sisters (Diana and Nancy) and my bisexual brother (Junior) so that God may open their eyes to His truth and Love…

Sorry if it is a lot… i need a lot of prayer for my family…

THANK YOU and may God bless you all!!!

Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee or Virgin of Virgins my mother, to thee to I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
:gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

sounds like you could use a good spiritual director to help you in your discernment. Consider getting one. You have lots going on in your life right now.

prayers on the way!

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy!
Our life, our sweetness, and our hope!
To thee do we cry, poor banished
children of Eve, to thee do we send
up our sighs, mourning and weeping
in this valley, of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
thine eyes of mercy toward us; and
after this our exile show unto us the
blessed fruit of thy womb Jesus;
O clement, O loving, O sweet virgin Mary.

Pray for us, O holy Mother of God

That we may be made worthy of the 
        promises of Christ.

Praying for you and yours.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Father, in Jesus’ name please hear the humble anguish in this young man’s heart.
You see all that oppresses him and his family.
Please have mercy.
Mother Mary, and St Michael, please pray for Alfonso and each member of his family.

I ask their patron saints and their angels to pray for them.

“*The Lord is close to the broken-hearted; those whose spirit is crushed He will save. Many are the trials of the just person but from them all, the Lord will rescue him.” *[Psalm 33:2, 6] “There is no need to worry; but if there is anything you need, pray for it, asking God for it with prayer and thanksgiving, and that peace of God, which is so much greater than we can understand, will guard your hearts and your thoughts, in Christ Jesus.” [Philippians 4:6-7]
Paul pledges that the “*Spirit…comes to help us in our weakness. For when we cannot choose words in order to pray properly, the Spirit Himself expresses our plea in a way that could never be put into words, and God who knows everything in our hearts knows perfectly well what He means, and that the pleas of the saints expressed by the Spirit are according to the mind of God.” *[Romans 8:26, 27]

The humble man’s prayer pierces the clouds, until it arrives he is inconsolable, nor will he desist until the Most High takes notice of him, acquits the virtuous and delivers judgement. And the Lord will not…be dilatory on their behalf (and will) make them rejoice in His mercy. Mercy is welcome in time of trouble, like rain clouds in time of drought.” [Ecclesiasticus 35:16-19, 23-24]

Out of His infinite glory, may He give you the power through His Spirit for your hidden self to grow strong, so that Christ may live in your hearts through faith, and then, planted in love and built on love, you will with all the saints have strength to grasp the breadth and the length, the height and the depth; until knowing the love of Christ, which is beyond all knowledge, you are filled with the utter fullness of God.” “Glory to Him whose power, working in us, can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine.” [Ephesians 3:16-20]

Our Father
Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our tresspasses
As we forgive those who tresspass against us
and lead us not into temptation
And deliver us from evil
Amen.

Praying for you, Alfonso and for your family.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be…

Forgive me but i forgot to mention that i am discerning my vocation to the priesthood.

Thank you all who are praying for me. i truly need it.

:blessyou:

Praying!

Praying for your discernment.

Father, in Jesus’ name please hear the humble anguish in this young man’s heart.
You see all that oppresses him and his family.Please hear and grant his prayers and deepen his faith and service in love of God and of his family and others.
Please have mercy.
Mother Mary, and St Michael, please pray for Alfonso and each member of his family.

I ask their patron saints and their angels to pray for them.

Trisha sees the face of God. She reads His Word. ALfanso I will pray for you.
Our Father we art in Heaven Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom Come Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven…
Psalm 1.1-6…Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly but His delight is in the law of the Lord and in HIs law He meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree planted by the waters . That bring forth its fruit in due season, Whose leaf shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper…

Alfanso, read the Psalms in the Scriptures…most were written by King David…A King to a King…The Lord delighted in him but King David was far from a perfect man…If you want to read about him, go onto bible.com and search David…all the scripture in reference to David will be brought forth…But mostly the psalms are for our broken hearts…the Lord shows HImself in them. The Psalms are right after Job and right before Proverbs… Max Lucado writes on Psalms…WOrship…In 2,000 years we haven’t worked out the kinks. We still struggle for the right words in prayer. We still fumble over Scripture. For that reason, God gave us the Psalms- a praisebook for God’s people. The Psalms could be titled God’s Book of Common Prayer. This collection oh hymns and petitions are strung
together by one tread- a heart hungry for God. Some are defiant. Others are reverent. Some are to be sung. Others to be prayed. Some are intensely personal. Others are written as if the whole world would use them. Some were penned in caves, others in temples. But all have one purpose- to give us the words to say when we stand before God. The very variety should remind us that worship is personal. No secret formulas exist. What moves you may stymie another. Each worships differently but each should worship. The book of Psalms will help you do just that. Here is a hint. Don’t just read the prayers of these saints, pray them. Experience their energy. Imitate their honesty. Enjoy their creativity. Let these souls lead you in worship. And let’s remember. The language of worship is not polished, perfect, or advanced. It is just honest.

Thank you all for your prayers,

and Trish,

I always feel motivated and happy when I read your responses elsewhere on this forum. You respond with such Joy :). Just Th0t :smiley: I’d share that with you.

Elizabethteresa,

I have always felt the Psalms to be somewhat having all the right words to say. Psalm 51 is one of the prayers I often read and pray upon because as a sinner (which honestly I am sometimes too hard on myself about it) it has the right words to pray to God. The Lord always has a heart for me, and sometimes I have felt His tough love. and I am grateful. Sometimes I just feel it really hard on some days for me. I am trying to discipline myself to read more and pray more. Because if I pray more even though sometimes I don’t want to, I’ll learn to want to pray and feel the necessity to pray. I pray to God to grant me the gift of Prayer and Love for Him and for the world. and I believe God is calling me to prayer. It’s just I have let time pass without me praying and don’t pray. I don’t know, it’s been hard for me to get up and pray again, and more. I will do just that and read the book of Psalms. Thank you. :slight_smile:

:blessyou:

Oh what we miss when we do not fellowship with the Lord in His Word…His Word allows us to see His face… but do you want to see Him? …meditate on these verses…

Isaiah 61:10 " I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in the role of righteousness."

So much for us to know…meditate on these things, pray on these things and you will begin to see the majesty…,teaching…, power…, love…, mercy…, wonder…, and amazing grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. the Book of Matthew states that man shall not live alone but by every word that proceedth out of the mouth of God.

We worship and call upon our Lord Jesus Christ…

*Psalm 116:1,2 " I love the LORD because He has heard my voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live."

Isaiah 64:4 " For since the beginning of the world. Men have not heard nor perceived by the ear, Nor has eye seen any God besides You, who acts for the one who waits on HIm.*"

Isaiah 4:16 'Take heed unto thyself and unto the doctrine, continue in them for in so doing this thou shalt not only save thyself but all those that hear."

Praise God for His unspeakable gift!!!
In Christ,
Elizabeth

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.