Pray for me so that God will give me a break with deaths

I am sorry if this seems selfish but I am asking you all to pray for me so that God will give me a break on deaths. Since February 16th of last year,2008. I have had 11 to 12 deaths of family members and friends. Please I am coming to you. I am worn out from all of this. It is making my depression and anxiety disorder disease worse. Please ask God to show me mercy and give me at least 3 to 6 months without anyone else close to me dying. I am mentally and emotionally worn out. St. Dymphna, pray for me, St. Jude, St. Anthony… Pray for me. Blessed Mother and Jesus. Hear my cries for help. :crying::highprayer::bighanky:

Please give me some joy in my life again or help me find it.

Praying for Gigglin4God and the loved ones he/she has lost recently.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Dear Lord please give Georgia a good rest from illness and death of friends and family.
Please help her to recover from those events that exaserbate the effects of depression and anxiety disorder. My husband suffers from those, Georgia, so I do realize how much bad news can bring down one who had depression and anxiety disorder. My husband refuses even to watch the news, and protects himself by displacing sad events!

Dear Lord, it’s hard enough without unusual circumstances for those with these conditions to remain buoyant, so please keep Georgia’s boat steady and still the buffeting waves of tragic losses in her life.

Dear Lord, please help Giorgia at this difficult time. Help her to get over the grief of all those dear peole in her life dying one after another. May she find solace in praying to you about her feelings and find peace in the silence of your company. If it be your will, help Geogia by giving her a break from anyone else dying in the near furure, at least until she recuperates. But if it is not your will that people in her life should stop dying, then please give her strength and courage to call out to you for support. Be her Father of compassion that you so wonderfully are and show her your compassionate love in a way that helps her better cope with her depression and anxiety when times are really difficult and sad. Let her know that there is so much life and goodness around her to be experienced after her grieving and let her get to the point where she can better enjoy it all. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Jesus, I come to you on bended knees begging you to please give me a break on all these deaths that have been happening to me. I pray that you have mercy upon me and allow me to not have to have a family or friend pass away for a good while. I am mentally and emotionally worn out. Please take pity on me, your worthless servant. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying

Praying for you, take care my friend…

Holding you in my prayers.

Glory Be to the Father
and to the Son
and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the Beginning
Is now and ever shall be
World without end
Amen.

Lord, please grant them peace.

Please continue to pray for me as I found out last night as I was listening to the radio that country music singer Dan Seals passed away and that is bothering me really bad. Even though I didnt know him personally it still hurts because I enjoyed his music a lot. Thank you. Also pray for Andrew Martin who was the wrestler on WWE named Test as he died about 2 weeks ago. Thank you. Georgia. I would sign Gigglin but I am not doing so right now.

You are still in my prayers.

Praying for you and knowing you will giggle again.
I pray His peace and grace will wash over you and you will feel His strength.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be…

Thank you and please continue to pray as it is difficult still.

Continuing to hold you in my prayers :gopray2:

Dear Lord, please give Georgia new joy in life, and new hope in a peaceful and healthy future.
Please surround her and her family and friends with Your light and love.
Mother Mary, please pray for them.
I ask their Angels and their patron Saints to pray for them.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.