Pray for me so that I may overcome temptation

For the past few years I have been tempted to do something and I always give in. I pray that I overcome this temptation but it is very difficult. Something personal though. I could use all the prayers I can get. Thanks!:o

Jesus You were tempted in every way that we are but you never sinned, St Paul said. Please give the graces needed to wean this person from the temptation, and allow this person to flourish in peace and well-being.

I’ll keep you in my prayers :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Will keep you in my prayers.

Lord of love, You have blessed bpcatholic with great internal strength. Grant that bpcatholic will call upon this strength whenever temptation arises. Let not this soul fall into temptation, but rather, rebuke the evil one and his demons. Mercifully join our prayers with those of the Angels and Saints to form an endless petition for strength to resist sin and evil. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Salaam/peace;

besides prayers , lower your gaze & stay away from anything that can lead u to commit even any minor sin .

a command we find in our holy book -

…Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.).

That is purer for them. Verily, God is All-Aware of what they do.

The Noble Qur’an 24:30

A warning from our holy Prophet §.

“Whenever a man is alone with a woman the Devil makes a third.”

Know that I am praying for you!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

I have remembered you in prayer.

Praying for you. God will deliver you.

God bless,
Ut

bpcatholic:

I’m praying for you.

Prayerfully,

Renato

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.