Pray for me (Struggle of faith)

Please pray for me folks I really need it.

You have my prayers

Father, your humble servant is
asking for an increase in faith.
Guard them against all evil things
and increase their faith to unknown
heights. Remove this struggle of faith.
We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ!
AMEN

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

for intercession
A Prayer to Saint Michael
Saint Michael, Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness
and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
keep up a good spirit
God Bless

Praying!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Also in my prayers…

+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers.

**Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Merciful Lord in Heaven, You have sent cyberwolf001 on a journey of faith. Graciously sustain this soul along the way, revealing wisdom as the journey progresses. Lord, You know that we are all works in progress, and Your unfathomable patience with each of us will yield rewards of thirty, sixty and a hundred fold. Bear with cyberwolf001 each day, and mercifully arrange the events of daily life so that this soul’s faith is not only restored, but multiplied. In Your mercy, join our prayers with those of the Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for a restoration of faith. We ask this through Christ Jesus, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever an ever. Amen! Alleluia!

“Doubt is glorious. Only one who can doubt can believe…” - Peter Kreeft
(Making Sense out of Suffering)

i prayed this prayer for you and everyone who believes in Christ’s mercy.

A Prayer to obtain Final Perseverance

Eternal Father, I humbly adore Thee, and thank Thee for having created me, and for having redeemed me through Jesus Christ. I thank Thee most sincerely for having made me a Christian, by giving me the true faith, and by adopting me as Thy son, in the sacrament of baptism. I thank Thee for having, after the numberless sins I had committed, waited for my repentance, and for having pardoned (as I humbly hope) all the offences which I have offered to Thee, and for which I am now sincerely sorry, because they have been displeasing to Thee, who art infinite goodness. I thank Thee for having preserved me from so many relapses, of which I would have been guilty if Thou hadst not protected me. But my enemies still continue, and will continue till death, to combat against me, and to endeavor to make me their slave. If Thou dost not constantly guard and succor me with thy aid, I, a miserable creature, shall return to sin, and shall certainly lose Thy grace. I beseech Thee, then, for the love of Jesus Christ, to grant me holy perseverance unto death. Jesus, Thy Son, has promised that Thou wilt grant whatsoever we ask in his name. Through the merits, then, of Jesus Christ, I beg, for myself and for all the just, the grace never again to be separated from Thy love, but to love Thee forever, in time and eternity. Mary, Mother of God, pray to Jesus for me.

Prayers sent!

Been there. I ask God to grant those prayers that rise up in your heart to find faith in Him when it is difficult. I’ll keep you in my prayers.
Forgive that I post what I already did on a thread this evening for another who’s having a hard time, just a couple of prayers I’ve written in a couple of my times of struggle…because I do know how hard and painful it can be and sounds as if it is for you right now, God bless you Trishie

Forgive my unbelief
God, we humans feel need for practical alleviation in times of grief, difficulty and anxiety. When I am embroiled in grief, clasp me to Your heart.

When I am sad or unwell, when troubles beset my family or friends, when I make mistakes, and when the pain or sin of the world assails me, please lift my spirit with God’s love, and with the kindness of those whom God sends.

If in my sorrow I doubt Your mercy, please accept my heartache and tears as prayer for others. Forgive me if I feel anger or dismay, in my frustrated yearning for real help for loved ones in their genuine needs, difficulty and pain!

Please allow no one to suffer for my doubt, but give me faith to become a better vehicle of intercession and blessing for others. Give me remembrance always that I need not plead desperately for Your mercy but will open my heart to the flood of mercy that awaits my welcome. October 1999

Saint Padre Pio wrote, “Pray, hope and do not worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.” Jesus told Saint Gertrude, “Confidence [trust] alone easily obtains all things.”
“It gives me great pleasure when persons hope great things from Me, and I will grant them more than they expect.”

Inspire me to ask all You could hope and dream for in me, for mine and others’ souls and lives.

O Silent God
God, we pray to You for others and ourselves, and sometimes it seems, if only for a time, a time of awful pain and loneliness, that no one is listening, that You are not there

Many have turned away, disappointed and bitter, that You have not answered their urgent prayer, their painful need for self and for others. There is no satisfactory human answer to their challenge, whatever one might say of Your ways, Your time, because their anguish or their anger is the reality they experience.

Dear God, You need no reminder, but my humanness leads me to remind You that we are human in our minds and hearts and bodies. We have little or no actual sense or knowledge of ourselves as spirit. If You do not touch us as human beings living in a physical world that we acutely experience, then who can blame anyone for losing faith and hope in You. I cannot blame those who do…but I pray for them with all my heart and life.

O silent God let us hear Your voice in the words of others, and let us be Your love spoken to them. Yet may I ask that You also speak directly to their hearts and minds with unmistakeable Love Love even where we cannot detect the action of Your Spirit in others. Speak to them in their last moments, if not before…

Please be mindful of our needs, and nurture us as we pray and seek Your healing and care. Embrace all who have lost their hope in God and prayer.

I have taken this to the Blessed Mother.

AMEN

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your intentions

God bless

Prayerjohn

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.