Pray for me that I get good accommodation in New York

Hi, first of all I want to thank all of you who prayed first that I may get admission in a good university and then for my via. Now I that I have got selected in NYU Poly, I am looking for accommodation in New York, in the Queens area. I have a friend with me who is going to NYIT (Old Westbury Campus). We are planning to share the apartment. Please pray that we may get good accommodation at economical prices and also that it may be equidistant from our universities. Thanks.

Dear God,

Please help Wesley and his friend find the accomodations that they need and that it fits their budget. Please direct them to just the right place that they can call home and that it has a great and warm atmosphere so they may study comfortably. May this be a wonderful time in their lives. Please bless these two dear ones. In Our Precious Savior's name. The name of JESUS! Amen

I was born and raised in Queens.Try Astoria to get an apartment-It’s a working class area, prices are lower there-nice area heavily ethnically mixed.I see you’re from India -Sunnyside has a big Indian population-prices good.Stay away from Jamaica Queens-has the highest murder rate in NYC.

Praying that you find the right place ...

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

The situation has become a little bit complicated. If we take accommodation in the Queens area, it will be inconvenient for my friend, even though it is equidistant from our colleges. It's simply not possible for me to stay near his college nor for him to stay near mine. I am getting a bit tensed because of all this. Pray for me that I may get good accommodation somewhere near my college and that he may get good accommodation somewhere near his college. Thanks.

Lord, I pray that Wesley and his friend can find accomodation near their colleges with good rent and safe environments. May they find an apartment soon, and have a good landlord who is caring and fair. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Lord,
Please help Wesley and his friend resolve their accomodation issues. Please place them in good homes near the colleges they both attend. Thank you Lord. In the name of Jesus our precious Savior.
Amen

Thanks for your prayers guys. I have got accommodation in a good place in Bay Ridge. Now pray that all the different "issues" that we have here are solved.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for the opportunity to pray. I ask forgiveness for any sin in my life that may be an obstacle in praying for dear ones such as these; please grant your grace upon me, so that my heart may be clear to pray for this dear friend.

We pray for our Wesley as he begins a new chapter in his life. We pray for his friend as well. We pray that issues that have become obstacles will be resolved quickly. May you, precious Lord place angels among them and place servants of yours stategically in their midsts to help them resolve these issues. May they become aware that these servants and or angels can only be from your blessings so that they too, may be blessed and when the opportunity comes they may pass on the blessings of knowing You. May they as well become witnesses as they study. We ask this in YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY NAME, THE NAME THAT IS SO SWEET TO PASS ON OUR LIPS, THE NAME OF JESUS! AMEN.

Precious holy Mother we pray for your grace and prayers upon these dear ones. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.