Pray for me that i obey the lord

Please, pray for me that I obey the Lord. I look at other women with desire, and I want the Lord to help me stop that. thank you for prayig for me.

Jose

Dear Jose,
I ask the Lord Jesus to gently touch your mind and remind you to appreciate the beauty of God’s creations only with His pure appreciation, when you are around those whose appearance may tempt you.
There is certainly much beauty in women, but I ask Jesus to remind you to guard your gaze and your thoughts. I ask Him to keep your heart and your attraction focused only on your wife.
God bless and protect you from anything that offends the Lord!

Lord Jesus, shield Jose with your most precious blood and wash away all his earthly desires. Send your angels to protect him from all evil and guide him into your ways.
Mama Mary cover Jose with your maternal mantle of protection.
St. Joseph please pray for him,
St. Maria Goretti please pray for him.
All you angels and saint please pray for him.
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying…

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Dear Lord, help Jose grow even more in the virtue he already has. Help him cultivate his mind and soul with good pious books, good service for You to his neighbor, and holy prayer to build on his relationship with You. Let him devote as much time to silent prayer as he can, where you can heal his soul of his sufferings and deepen his relationship with You. Help him to keep his eyes down if he sees a woman at a distance that he fears might make him look at her the wrong way. Thank you, Jesus for Jose. Thank you that he is another soul who wants to be pleasing to you and not sin. I pray that he practices custody of the eyes and knows to always turn to you immediately in prayer of contrition if he has sinned venially and even to go to confession if he has commited mortal sin. I don’t know if he is sinning venially or mortally, I don’t understand his looking at a woman with desire exactly, but I know it is a problem for Jose in his walk with You because he wants your help. And Jesus, should he look at a woman with desire, let him find a good priest to talk about his situation with, so he can get some good advice from the priest who can help him even more than prayer, helping others, and spiritual reading alone. Saints have battled with temptations against the virtue of purity. Let Jose know that he is not alone and can do battle against these temptation like the saints did through his patiently suffering lovingly for God the trial sent his way, by cultivating his soul to things of heaven like virtue and self-giving love of neighbor, and by calling out to Jesus the moment temptation strikes and somehow distracting himself of whomever it is he is looking at with desire. (Pray or think of something else that is pious…or think of how terrible hell must be.) I know You will help Jose because he really cares to stop looking at women with desire. This desire to stop looking at women with desire comes from You and You will complete the work You have already begun. I know You will because Jose really cares to stop and will keep fighting against temptation. I ask this all in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Thank you guys for praying for me. I felt your prayers. God bless you all.

Jose

You’re welcome!:slight_smile:

Lord we ask that You remove the sin of lust from this man’s heart. That he stay faithful to his wife and or girlfriend. That he may do good works in Your name and remain free from sin, Amen

:slight_smile: Mary1173

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.