Pray for me to be an artist again

Please pray for me. I am trying to return to being creative and being an artist once again. I left it due to a bad relationship I was in which was destructive and ruined my emotional health. I have now recovered and the muse is once again calling me. I just bought a big studio easel. Not sure how I will set it up in my apartment covered with carpet, lol! Anyways, just pray for me. I need to be doing art. I don’t want to die without giving my all to the creative side God gave me. I do have a day job but it has taken over my life the last several years. Pray I return to a more balanced life. I want to work part time and do my art part time. Pray I do this and don’t give up with doubts in my brain but that I go for it!!! Thank you!!!

1 Like

I’m praying for you. May God make that transition back to art easy for you. May He help you use your talents.

Hail Mary
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying to God to bless your plans is a very good step. I’m happy for you!

Praying that God would grant all the desires of your heart.

Continue to be happy and optimistic about your future, and always, give thanks to God!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.