Pray for me to find the answer

Please pray that I find the answer on a subject I am not understanding well within the context of our Church and Church culture.

I know it must go together somehow. I am staying close to our holy Faith and the Lord, but the seeming contradiction hurts very badly.

:frowning:

Praying for you. And remember the wisdom of St. Augustine: “Seek not to understand that you may believe, but believe that you may understand.” God bless.

I know what your mean. I know how painful that can be.
I’ll hold you in my heart and in my prayers.

Praying for the gift of wisdom in your search. Praying that the Holy Spirit is with you.

Praying with Bible verses from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Mid-morning reading (Terce) Romans 12:17,19-20,21 ©
Never repay evil with evil. As scripture says: Vengeance is mine – I will pay them back, says the Lord. But there is more: If your enemy is hungry, you should give him food, and if he is thirsty, let him drink. Resist evil and conquer it with good.

Noon reading (Sext) 1 John 3:16 ©
This has taught us love – that he gave up his life for us; and we, too, ought to give up our lives for our brothers.

Afternoon reading (None) 1 John 4:9-11 ©
God’s love for us was revealed when God sent into the world his only Son so that we could have life through him; this is the love I mean: not our love for God, but God’s love for us when he sent his Son to be the sacrifice that takes our sins away. My dear people, since God has loved us so much, we too should love one another.

Praying for you…I had many questions too and answers came although not as quickly as i would have liked. Bless you for reaching out to us in prayer. We love you and I pray that your questions will be heard by God and answered for you…Keeping you in prayer. Diane

sometimes i too share your frustration, but keep asking God to lead you to Truth.

praying for you!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Still praying…:byzsoc:

Praying for the Holy Spirit to give you wisdom, knowledge and understanding!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.