Pray for me to get a Job

Please pray for me to get a job soon, I am looking for a job past one month and I didn’t get any postive feedback regarding to find a job. So please pray for me.

Prayers for you… I’ve always hated looking for jobs – looking for a job IS a job. Don’t give up, though… it can take awhile, especially at the moment.

Francesca

Antony I ask St Joseph to intercede to God for you. St Joseph had to tind work three times that we know about, initially, in Egypt after the escape from Herod’s soldiers, and then when he moved Jesus and Mary to Nazareth.

Heavenly Father please help Antony to successfully find work…and to remain faithful to You. I ask this in the name of Jesus.

God bless you, Trishie

As always, through the intercession of St. Joseph, the worker, I will keep you in my prayers, and all those seeking employment.

Blessed St. Joseph, model of workmen, aid antonythadeus as the job search continues. Holy Mary, intercede on his behalf so that a job suitable for him that also allows him to glorify God can be found.

God, our Father, we turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as antonythadeus looks for suitable employment.
He needs your wisdom to guide his footsteps along the right path, and to lead him to find the proper things to say and do in his quest. He wishes to use the gifts and talents you have given him, but he needs the opportunity to do so with gainful employment.
Do not abandon him, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant him this favor he seeks so that he may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance.

Grant this through Christ, our Lord.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your intentions

God bless

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for you and all those who are seeking employment.

Dearest Blessed Mother, wrap your loving mantle around antonythadeus and present him to your Divine Son. Please obtain from Him for antonythadeus the job which your Son desires he have, one in which he can support himself and be a witness to the faith. And please, dear Mother, ask Jesus to provide him this job as soon as possible. May God’s holy will be done! Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Asking St. Joseph to intervene to Our Lord, for you in your job search.

May the Holy Spirit, now guide you into the job, that He has already reserved for you.
:gopray2:

Praying for you and all who are looking for jobs. I am in the same boat, and my name is Anthony too!

Praying for you to get a job!

Being in a similiar position, please know that I share my prayers with you!

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thy
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.