Pray for me to get through this

This is the first time I have ever lived alone and I am no good at it. Since my husband has been deployed I have been falling apart. I live in a new city so my allergies are all out of wack. I am now on 3 allergy medications. I have been diagnosed with eczema. I have had a double eye infection, sprained my foot, broken a toe, and now I think I have the flu. I will be calling for a doctor’s appointment in the morning. I feel like I need a padded room! I would truly appreciate your prayers! Thanks!!

So sorry you are having such a difficult time… Praying for you. God Bless~

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give Your angels and saints charge over those who sleep.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.
:crossrc:

Dear Lord,
I ask that you be with this wife
as she battles the nerves
of changes. Help her feel
Your presence as she fights
the feelings of loneliness
and anxiety all alone.
Help her find You in the
Church. Help her feel less
alone through telephone calls
to family and friends and
reaching out to people she
might meet at Church. Lord,
help the Rosary be a comfort to
her and receiving the Eucharist
help her feel more at home. :heart:

:gopray2: :highprayer: :harp:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for her!

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful, strengthen the fearful,
give aid to all needing help or healing,
assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
comfort the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil,
soften those with hardened hearts,
enlighten those who do not yet see truth,
Help us be brave enough to do the right thing;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen.

**Holy cow Kendra, are you going for some kind of record or something ? :smiley:
I guess what you are going through is where the phrase " when it rains, it pours" comes from.

O.K., take a deep breath, and let it out s l o w l y. Next, make your shoulders drop way down. When a person gets stressed, their shoulders raise way up near their ears, and it is almost impossible to relax if your shoulders are in that position. So keep checking where your shoulders are, and keep pushing them way down.

Now, don’t be so hard on yourself. You have never lived on your own before, so you will learn how to do that and you will get better at it the more you do it. Once you get settled in, you will start making friends. Will you be working or going to school ? The best way to get to feel at home in a new place ( once you heal ) :wink: is to volunteer. Either at your church, a library, a hospital, at a school helping kids to read, at a Veterans center, etc.

If you are like the rest of us and need to live on a budget, start learning little ways to save money. There are books, magazines and internet sites that have different ideas on saving money on different things. Pick and choose what will work for your family.

Are there some groups or clubs that meet in the new area you are in that might be of interest to you ? I live in a small town, and we seem to have a group or club for just about any interest.

You will be fine, this is just all new to you right now and you are feeling over -whelmed. Probably the very best thing you can do is develop the greatest sense of humor you can about everything, big and small. I now laugh about most everything and think of myself as God creating me for His "comic relief ". You will be fine Kendra ! PM me anytime you just want to talk.

I thank you and your husband both for your service to our country. **

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

St Jude, apostle and faithful servant of Jesus, intercede for KendraDZ1902 in this time of need. I pray to you as an advocate for those most in need of God’s mercy. When situations are difficult & at times may even seem hopeless, you invite us to realize God’s Divine presence. Come to the assistance of all those who call on you in faith. In your name I praise Father, Son and Holy Spirit, with all the angels and saints, for God’s gifts of faith, hope, & love.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thank you so much for the kind words and prayers. :slight_smile:

My heart and prayers going out for you. :signofcross: Amen :hug3: God bless you.

I am praying for you. Bless your heart and your troubles. I am sure you feel like you have been beaten but somewhere there is hope in all of this. Lonliness can be challenging. I also spent my first night alone last night, my daughter was with a friend and my son was at his fathers, the first night I have spent alone especially from my children. It has been difficult, but I manage to get through the night and taking one moment of time, because I know I have to get through this with faith. I am feeling your pain and pray your ailments heal soon so that you can start enjoying yourself. God Bless you. :thumbsup:

I haven’t noticed I was so stressed until I relaxed my shoulders! Thank you! :slight_smile: I’m in the process of finding a job. It seems like when I get over one thing, another pops up. :confused: I have met some ladies. They all seem really nice, but none of us are at the same point in our lives. Some have kids, so I feel awkward going to the park with no kiddo. Some are married, but still into going out all the time. I had my college bar days, I’m over that. LOL. I have signed up for CRHP which is next weekend. Hopefully I am over this cold/flu so I can attend.
Thank you so much for the advice! You have been absolutely amazing! :slight_smile:

My you’re having a hard time. I can help with the eczema. I had a case of it last year. On my feet. I was getting very worried! Nothing worked. I found browsing the web that extra virgin coconut oil was the cure. Got some. Rubbed it on my feet, and what a remarkable recovery. Use it everyday just to make sure. A cheap cure! Then to I can pray for you, and yours!

***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.

:crossrc:***

Continued daily prayers for you. God bless you.:gopray2::signofcross: Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

For you and your intentions, we pray to the Lord.
Lord, hear our prayers.:signofcross:Amen

Thank you so much! <3

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.