Pray for me To St. Jude and St. Expedite

Please pray for me to St. Jude and St. Expedite. I had surgery last month on the 10th and fill out my paperwork for state disability. As of yet, I have yet to receive any word about it. I called the state and they have no record, and it’s been almost a month! The doctor’s office claims to have sent it out that same week. The lady from the office is having someone from the state call me and expedite this tomorrow or the next day. I need prayers to get my disability as I have so many bills to pay!

[INDENT][INDENT]Prayer to Our Mother of Perpetual Help for Financial Aid

Dear Mother Mary,
We approach thee with submissive and humble hearts,
because we have a child-like confidence in thy intercession,
beseeching thee to pray for the relief of Chelale’s present financial worry.
We believe, dear Mother, that thou art not only rich and bountiful,
but extremely kind and generous to all thy loving children.
We thank thee, dear Lady, through your Divine Son,
Christ Our Lord, Amen.

*St. Jude, pray for us. *

:crossrc:

[/INDENT][/INDENT]

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Thank you!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

thank you!

O most holy apostle, Saint Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honoureth and invoketh thee universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, and of things almost despaired of.

Pray for me, who am so miserable. Make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded to thee, to bring visible and speedy help where help was almost despaired of.

Come to mine assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolation and succor of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly for chelale and the need for these materials to be sent promptly, and that I may praise God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity.

I promise thee, O blessed Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favour, to always honour thee as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to thee.

Amen.

I just said a prayer to St. Jude for your intention. God bless you.

Thank you so very much!

Thank you!

thank you!!!

Lord let me walk with You
Although my steps are small
Stay beside, hold my hand
And never let me fall.
Amen.

Thank you!

St. Expedite this is my first time calling on you for assistance. You’ve showed me signs that my request to you has been heard. I thank you so much for your rapid response to my dire situation and needs, which is what you are well known for. As promise I will continue to spread your name and your good deeds. I will also continue to pray to you until my troubles are resolved. Thank you Saint Expedite! Thank you Saint Expedite! - JMR

My Saint Expedite of urgent and just causes, please intercede for me with Our Lord Jesus Christ. Succour me in this hour of affliction and despair, my Saint Expedite. You who are a Holy warrior, you who are the Saint of the afflicted, you who are the Saint of the desperate, you who are the Saint of urgent causes, Protect me, Help me, Give me Strength, Courage and Serenity.
Hear my plea. (Clearly express what you want, and ask him to find a way to get it to you.)

My Saint Expedite, help me to prevail through these difficult hours, protect me from all those who want to harm me, respond to my plea with urgency. Bring me back to the state of peace and tranquillity, my Saint Expedite. I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life and I will speak your name to all those who have faith. (Now promise to give Saint Expedite a specific offering when your desire is granted.) Amen.

(Say one Our Father, one Holy Mary, and make the sign of the cross.)

(Be sure to fulfill your promise if Saint Expedite grants your petition.)

I can personally account for the power and haste of St. Expedite. I thank him publicly to signify my gratitude for all of his blessings and I will say a prayer for you, as well.

Eternal, Holy God, I come to You burdened with
worries, fears, doubts and troubles. Calm and
quiet me with peace of mind. Empty me of the
anxiety that disturbs me, of the concerns that
weary my spirit, and weigh heavy on my heart.

Loosen my grip on the disappointments and
grievances I hold on to so tightly. Release me
from the pain of past hurts, of present anger
and tension, of future fears.

Sometimes it’s too much for me Lord -
too many demands and problems -
too much sadness, suffering, and stress.

Renew me spiritually and emotionally.
Give me new strength, hope, and confidence.
Prepare me to meet the constant struggles of
daily life with a deeper faith and trust in You.

Let Your love set me free… for peace,
for joy, for grace, for life, for others…
forever.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.