Pray for me

Hi

I fallow two schools,a University and a College…the Uni I began 3 years ago,i study foreign languages there,and the College is for becoming a nurse,i’m in the 1st grade here.
Lately my family goes through financial problems,and i’m looking for a job since 7 months ago but i can’t find anything,besides my parents won’t let me work because school is very important to them.Yet we struggle.Mom is sending money to us,because she works abroad,but now she has health problems and her money can’t help us too much.I have to pay the bills,yet i’m always in debts.As about paying the schools…thats a beutiful dream.I strive to take good marks,go to school and survive the emotional stress i deal with everyday of my life.My dad is always a stress producer as he is often outrageous and i can understand him,regarding to the life we have.
Besides,friends behave wierd wit me lately,they seem to ignore me,eventhough i’m a good friend to them.
I also want to break up wit the guy that is my boyfriend now,because he simply is not the man for me.He even used a lie to get me,but now i found out who an how he really is and i’m dissapointed.However he is a good guy,but he is not what i need,regarding to my emotional situation.He supports me alot but he deals with alot of issues himself.
Another issue i need prayer for is a guy i met last summer.We kissed once only,but had alot of flirt before and after that,and we still flirt whenever we meet.Now both of us are into stable relationships,but likelwise me,he is unhappy with his girlfriend=fiancee.I think he is my true love and he knows this because i told him.
Now what i need is to know if this guy is for me.Because if he is for me,God will give me this guy but if he is not for me,through prayer i shoul be able to forget him and he should be able to forget me.But yet there is nothing clear,thats why i need your help.
Please pray for me and for the people mentioned in my prayer request.[SIGN]Thank You[/SIGN]

I apologise if my English is bad at times.

Pray the Rosary and ask the Blessed Mother to guide you.

There is much help on how to pray the rosary on th Web. Believe me. Praying will help and Mary will guide you.

Hail! Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are thou among women
And Blessed is the Fruit of thy Womb, Jesus
Holy Mary. Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death
Amen

Thank you.
I am literaly worried and dissperred,i’m So Tired.Life is like hell for me.:frowning:

Dear Mihaela,
I can see from your post a little of how difficult things are for you, but I thank God that you are trying to live in faith, and trying to find a good man whom God wishes to be your future husband. You show wisdom in asking our prayer that if this man you hope for is not the right person, that you will be able to free yourself of the attachment that you feel towards him.
May God’s Will be fulfilled in your life. I will pray for you at my Masses this weekend.

It is difficult to struggle financially. All over the world people are finding it difficult to manage. It isn’t easy, is it.

I ask You dear Lord to hear and grant Mihaela’s prayers for a good husband. I ask You to bless her mother and help her take care of her health.
I ask You to help Mihaela understand what is wrong with her friendships and I ask You heal any relationships that You desire her to have. Please help her relationshipship with her father.
Please surround her and her family with Your light and love.

“This, then, is what I pray, kneeling before the Father, from whom every fatherhood, in heaven or on earth, takes its name. In the abundance of his glory may he, through his Spirit, enable you to grow firm in power with regard to your inner self” Ephesians 3:14-16

Praying for you~

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

[SIGN]Thank You So Much[/SIGN]

Please pray for me.
There is nothing good in my life and i am very sad and confused.

Thank You.

HI Mihaela!

I will include you in my prayers. May you find the light and correct path. Don’t rush with your love life. As you have written, you are in so much stress right now and that you are only in 1st grade…you still have a long way to go and just believe that the right one will come along at the right time. I suggest you focus with your studies and your family and everything’s gonna be alright. Handling two things at the same time is not easy and sometimes, we tend to make wrong decisions because we lack concentration. Just take it easy.

noodles

O Holy Child Jesus, who shed Your blessings on whoever invokes Your name, look kindly on us who kneel humbly before Your holy Image, and hear our prayers. We commend to Your mercy the many poor and needy people who trust in Your Divine Heart. Lay Your all powerful hand upon them and help them in their needs. Lay Your hand upon the sick, to cure them and sanctify their suffering; upon those in distress, to console them; upon sinners, to draw them into the light of your divine grace; upon all those who, stricken with grief and suffering, turn trustingly to You for loving help. Lay Your hand also upon all of us and give us Your blessing. O little King, grant the treasures of Your divine mercy to all the world, and keep us now and always in the grace of Your love! Amen.

Praying for you!

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.