Pray for me

that I will repent of my sins.

Praying with Bible verses from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Mid-morning reading (Terce) Jeremiah 31:33 ©
This is the covenant I will make with the House of Israel when those days arrive – it is the Lord who speaks. Deep within them I will plant my Law, writing it on their hearts. Then I will be their God and they shall be my people.

Noon reading (Sext) Jeremiah 32:40 ©
I will make an everlasting covenant with them. I will not cease in my efforts for their good, and I will put respect for me into their hearts, so that they turn from me no more.

Afternoon reading (None) Ezekiel 34:31 ©
You, my sheep, are the flock I shall pasture, and I am your God – it is the Lord who speaks.

Ave Maria, Ave Maria. . .

It sounds like you already repent of you sins or you mightn’t ask,
but I ask You, Jesus to please help him to overcome his sins.
Help him to live more and more in Your grace.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

God’ll see you through it. Praying for you bacon. :slight_smile:

God bless,
Ut

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, please help this good man repent of all his sins. Help him live his life so pleasing to you that he shines with the glory of Jesus Himself. Help bacon man to find a good confessor and visit him regularly. Get bacon to daily Mass, if that is possible, and even get him to an adoration chapel, where he can pray to you in person, in the Blessed Sacrament. May bacon man take a good chunk of time everyday (preferably at the same hour) to converse with you and deepen his relationship with you. May bacon man read good spiritual books and avoid, like the plague, anything and everything that would promote the possibility of turning his heart away from you. He sincerely wants to repent - a grace given by you - give him a good confessor to visit any time he may fall - and complete the work you have already begun in your good son, bacon man. With prayer, worthy reception of the sacraments, and good works he will grow in holiness so much, that he will be completely filled with you and the strong desire to help others, even if he is only able to pray for them. Help him to live in service of you, doing charity for others. Such charity will help him be repentant and so beautiful to behold - even if he can only pray and act kindly to others. Bless bacon man and reward him for his efforts to be faithful to you. Thank you, Lord! Amen.

I will pray for you tonight bacon man :slight_smile:

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Oh my Jesus forgive us our sins,
Save us from the fires of hell,
lead all souls to Heaven especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.
Please grant this man his request through Your grace.
Rove

Sweet Mother, Please pray that Bacon Man may come to know and trust in the Divine Mercy of your Son, Jesus Christ. May he be granted the grace of compunction, and may he see the sins he has committed in the light of Truth. May he be filled with the sweet sorrow of repentance. May he, upon receiving absolution through the Sacrament of Confession, be granted the peace that surpasses all understanding. May his conscience be strentghened, and may he be more sensitive to the promptings of the Holy Spirit. Please pray that he may be given the strength to not resist grace, but to receive it and allow Christ to live in him, more fully … more completely everyday. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.