"pray for me"

can you please pray for my family? times are hard,and i’ll be moving to a new house next month and i’am very worried… thank you,:),

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy Name, thy Kingdom come, thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven, Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us of our trespasses as we forgive thouse who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

Amen

My prayers are with you and your family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee,
Blessed are those among women, and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Blessed Mother, pray for this family!

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord please grant peace and a satisfactory move, and please help everything with the move to fall into place.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Daughter of heaven be not afraid,
I Pray to the
God of our Fathers, The God Abraham, Issacc, And Jacob, I pray with all my heart, that thou will bring peace upon her troubled heart, and comfort her family, we are nothing but shafts in the wind, looking toward thee for a greater power for comfort, that only your sweet spirit can give, I pray not to be seen of men, but knowing the power of prayer, is sanction to all who seek thee earnestly. May she have suffent to move, that she will feel excepted in this new surroundings, that if children are there, may they meet good friends, and may Love fill their home, like the dews from heaven, may heaven pour down thy blessings, may they praise thee always. And if sickness, may it flee, Show thy tender mercy upon this family, walk with them in their trials, bode them up in their afflections, and show them your power. May their love grow for you, as they learn to serve others. May they lend a helping hand, where it is needed, and may they lay down at night with thy protecting spirit to watch over them. Thank you for hearing my prayer, thank you for being our GOD. in his Son’s name… Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Your family will be in my daily prayers. Peace!

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.