Pray For Me

Once more I am struggling with sin, despite my prayers and attempts to resist I often find I simply cannot. I’m just not strong enough. Please pray for my will to resist to be strengthen and for my temptations to be lessened.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Jesus, help George with his struggles and temptations. Give him courage and strength when he feels weakened. May he always turn to you dear Jesus for help and protection. Amen.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray of us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel, I come before you for GeorgeSword who has requested help to resist temptation. Please defend him in battle. Be his protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke Satan, we humbly pray.

And do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, By the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Our Lady of the Rosary please assist and guide George to avoid temptation and work out means to resist sin in the future, just as you have done for me. In Christ’s Name. Amen.

George I will dedicate my Rosary for today for your cause (it usually goes to the Souls in Purgatory). Don’t despair, just pick yourself up when you fall, ask for forgiveness and avoid thinking about the sin.

Rove

Hello George,
Praying for you.
Perhaps I could also suggest that you speak with someone like a priest or spiritual director so that you can speak out what the sin is and the occassions of sin. Once the sin is brought out into the “light” then satan no longer has a hold. Remember he works in the dark and when he feels he can win by wearing down the child of God. So please find a religious person whom you tgrust completely and make an appointment and speak to that person honestly without holding anything back. satan then has 2 battling him and he knows you are no longer alone. Remember there is no sin which a priest has not heard so dont be embarrassed.
God bless
GraceAngel.

I am praying for you.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Praying hard.

Lord, please help George keep focused on his love of you with a great sense of gratitude for all you have given him so that this emphasis on you as the center of everything he thinks, says, and does might help him to be less tempted. You are allowing him to have no control for some reason. Perhaps so he’ll know how helpless we all are and how we must place all our hope in you. May he keep at resisting temptation and occasions of sin and seek some help in a good spiritual director. St. Paul had a thorn attatched to his side to keep him humble. Perhaps George’s thorn on his side will serve to help George keep his focus on you and how in dire need he is of your mercy and grace. May George receive you in the Blessed Sacrament as frequently as poosible (daily would be excellent!) and visit you daily at an adoration chapel. May he spend some time daily reading good Catholic books and center his life around the you in the Blessed Sacrament. Help George, Lord, and make him into your most faithful, beautiful and loving servant. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

No trial has come to you but what is human. God is faithful and will not let you be tried beyond your strength; but with the trial he will also provide a way out, so that you may be able to bear it.
1 Corinthians 10:13

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Prayers for you, stick with the Sacraments and prayer. Take care…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits
who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

I continue to pray for you. I also have a video about temptations for you to look at…

youtube.com/watch?v=GqZFcknEamc&feature=related

Maybe this will help you, maybe this will not. It explains the nature of temptations.

Here also is a prayer to St. Michael for help:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLg2YauMuiY

God bless you.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

I will pray for you. :slight_smile:

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Will certainly pray for you. Struggles are hard when we deal with them alone and it’s when we realize just how much we need Him that we can better accept His graces.

May the Lord give you strength.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.